• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
    Lakers are ****ed. Lamar out 4-6 weeks.
    my fantasy team is ****ed too.

Comment

• We're about to bury the sixers beyond recognition.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Closed casket service.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          Closed casket service.
          stfu you slimy wanker!

Comment

• Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
            stfu you slimy wanker!
            Don't bad talk me.
            I'm Arenas.

Comment

• God we're so soft. How does this kind of thing happen?

Igoudala is looking like Stojakovic.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Can Iguodala become a Vince Carter or Kobe Bryant like scorer in the future?
                He certainly started off like they did...with the whole high flyer thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                  Can Iguodala become a Vince Carter or Kobe Bryant like scorer in the future?
                  He certainly started off like they did...with the whole high flyer thing.
                  As an aggressive scorer I'd say yeah. But this whole working off a screen pure shooter thing was ridiculous. He spots up and hits a three and then starts jacking up fifteen footers. That's absurd.

Albeit slam dunk champ Igoudala is the kind of guy that misses the entire backboard on a three pointer.

Like a homie was trying to big up Artest beyond the arc, and I had to shut that stuff down by pointing out that sometimes it looks like he just let a balloon go out his hand and fly around everywhere.

Igoudala = Poor man's better dunking nowhere near as good defensive Artest.

Comment

• Comment

• When you divide Kobe's new # by Wade's #, you get Kobe's old #.

Just thought I'd share that with you no life internet punks.

Comment

Working...
                      X