Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the past 2 days has been good for me, the suns lost via a GREAT block by garnett, and the pistons lost to the hawks! that made my day, it was almost perfect but unc lost to duke

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
      I would...but I dont bet with points I dont have.

I broke my bank on donating points to everyone else and losing 6 bil to joms and greatest on the pac/morales fight.
      2000000000.00 points donated to oldgringo successfully!

bank it so some bastard dont steal it....

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside
        the past 2 days has been good for me, the suns lost via a GREAT block by garnett, and the pistons lost to the hawks! that made my day, it was almost perfect but unc lost to duke

That was goaltending no if and or buts about it.

Comment

• hey dammit...quit donating points to me...you're making me look bad man i was on that whole no charity for gringo tip. well thanks anyway though...i guess im back in the betting game.

Comment

• how about them Mavs, last nights game vs lakers was tight

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12
              how about them Mavs, last nights game vs lakers was tight
              man that game sucked ass.....the Lakers come back from a 20 points behind and the refs start sucking major ASS after that.I swear that **** was as bad as the super bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
                hey dammit...quit donating points to me...you're making me look bad man i was on that whole no charity for gringo tip. well thanks anyway though...i guess im back in the betting game.
                pistons lost to the hawks and like 3 of 5 or 6. damn the best team in the league has officially become the spurs.

you want that bet, spurs will finish with a better record?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
                  pistons lost to the hawks and like 3 of 5 or 6. damn the best team in the league has officially become the spurs.

you want that bet, spurs will finish with a better record?

Sure...if I lose I'm just reimbursing you with your own points

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12
                    how about them Mavs, last nights game vs lakers was tight
                    yeah, i guess they got their revenge from kobe dropping 62 on them the last time they played!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir_Jose
                      That was goaltending no if and or buts about it.
                      of course ud say that ur a suns fan, no mystery in that, I THINK it was a good play, u think its goaltending, bottomline minny won

Comment

Working...
                      X