No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post

You gotta give the guy credit though, he called it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post

You gotta give the guy credit though, he called it.
      They played that like 6 times on the afternoon sports show I listened to here. Hahahaha.

Comment

They played that like 6 times on the afternoon sports show I listened to here. Hahahaha.
        "Defense!, defense!, defe... NOOOOOO! It's Rudy Gay! NOOOOOOOOO...!"

That was so effin hilarious.

Comment

• Not This Guy! Not This Guy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Comment

nooooooo!!!

Comment

• I thought the Heat-Knick game was one of the best I have watched this season.

Comment

• Boston is such a scary team. Always make scoring look so easy and they have great D.

Go Spurs!
                Last edited by Konstantin; 01-28-2011, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• the day AFTER the DECISION cats was screaming Miami....I told them that Miami won't even make it outta the East.....the Celtics STILL have the East on lock imo.....the men in green has been together for years and they take mad pride in stopping their opponents from scoring.....almost at the midway mark in the season.....and the men in green is making me look like I know this game .....oh yea, LeBron be holding the rock too long.....I understand he was playing with a bad wheel last night....but DAM!!....too much one on one ball for Miami imo......oh yea, Amari for MVP

Comment

• me too, I thought they had a great match up.. Heat will lose though in the second round i think. So much for hyping..

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X