Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.zshare.net/audio/6239161555fe5423/

Ron Artest's Mike Jackson dedication

Comment

• Ben Gordan to the Pistons.......with Stuckey Detroit now has a YOUNG talented backcourt duo........the Pistons have a good tradition of backcourt duos......Thomas and Dumars........Chauncey and Rip.....now Stuckey and Gordan.......I like that combo!!!......the Pistons have essentially dismantled the nucleus that led them to the '04 title and made them the first NBA team in two decades to play in 6 straight conference finals!!!! why?!?!?.......trading Chauncey was STUPID!!!!.......anyway I like how their future is lookin' in the backcourt!!

Comment

• ....talking like this....is really....gay....stop it....

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          ....talking like this....is really....gay....stop it....
          can't help it man................Bless!!!!!

Comment

• Does anyone have a link for the summer league games????????

Comment

• Can't believe this Odom **** has gotten out of hand.

Lmao @ RJ beefing with his ex fiance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                Can't believe this Odom **** has gotten out of hand.

Lmao @ RJ beefing with his ex fiance.
                Odom could be going back to Miami...that'd be cool. The pre-Snaq- Wade Miami team was fun to watch. Odom was the leader of that squadron. Chalmers is going to be a good player. I hate that ****er for tearing Memphis' heart out, but he's gonna be a scrappy/clutch player. Mookie'esque....with shorter arms and a better threeball.

RJ got COLD FEET.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                  Odom could be going back to Miami...that'd be cool. The pre-Snaq- Wade Miami team was fun to watch. Odom was the leader of that squadron. Chalmers is going to be a good player. I hate that ****er for tearing Memphis' heart out, but he's gonna be a scrappy/clutch player. Mookie'esque....with shorter arms and a better threeball.

RJ got COLD FEET.
                  It would be a tough loss for the Lakers. Our rumored replacements would be Joe Smith and or Drew Gooden uuggghhhh.

RJ was on the radio this morning defending himself and his sexuality.

Austin Daye has played well for Detroit in the summer league. I know he can score I think he just needs to put sometin on that frame. No too much but enough to be able to battle guys at times.

Comment

• Man i hope Miami can get Odom and Boozer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                      It would be a tough loss for the Lakers. Our rumored replacements would be Joe Smith and or Drew Gooden uuggghhhh.

RJ was on the radio this morning defending himself and his sexuality.

Austin Daye has played well for Detroit in the summer league. I know he can score I think he just needs to put sometin on that frame. No too much but enough to be able to battle guys at times.
                      Yeah it was rumored that the Stons could be going after Gooden and/or Big Baby. Two of my least favorite players in the NBA.

I could see RJ being a fruit. He could get together w/ this guy:

Austin Daye is skinnier than fukin Tayshaun. He did drop 27 and 13 in a SLG though. Somebody needs to feed him a sammich. If you can score you can score though. Anthony Randolph looks like he's gonna be a beast for the Warriors.

Comment

Working...
                      X