Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    True...I still think

Rondo-Fisher Advantage: Neutral
    Allen-Ariza Advantage:Ariza can't hold Ray
    Pierce-Kobe Advantage: Kobe
    Garnett-Gasol Advantage: Garnett
    Perkins-Bynum Advantage: Neutral. Perkins is bigger tho
    i think rondo has the advantage over fisher.

ray is obviously better than ariza but ariza can keep up with him to at least get a hand up.

i think garnett and gasol are about even. (garnett is not what he used to be , still good but on the downslide) what bothered gasol last year was perkins bumping him. too much weight. it wasn't garnett as much.

i'd take bynum over perkins. bynum is bigger than perk. perk is just wide.

Comment

• Lakers pulled this one out there ass.
      Beautiful 3 pointer by the Fish man.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
        Jon Barry telling the truth. Gasol should have gotten dumped on his ass for dunking the ball at the end there. Fair play if you want to take it in and dunk it, but get ready to get dropped in return.

Pietrus bitched out.
        they should give gasol a hard one first time he holds the ball in the next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          neither one of them played in the finals last year, the lakers switched ragmonovitch and vuachich (sp) in and Ariza played to I think, just not that much.
          They had turiaf as well, and he played just as well as Bynum has in the Finals.
          Dude brings nothing to the table, takes up room, has no vertical leap, no killer instinct and no defensive presence.
          chris mihm and dj mbenga both got some minutes.

ariza wasn't 100% after the injury and only played a few games in the playoff and little minutes.

turiaf got some minutes because they played pau at center. that's how kendrick bullied him. kendrick is too thick for pau and it took pau out of his game.

radmanovich played sf but obviously not the role ariza would have played. different styles player and defense. sasha filled in at sg. when sasha came in kobe would take up sf.

Comment

• I've got to wait two more hours to see the game, missed it taking my final.

Comment

• No disrespect to Boston fans. But who cares about Boston???? This hopefully is our year. Why try to down play it because your team lost in the 2nd round?

I gave Boston their props last year. And to be honest I watched more of Boston these last ten years then some of these supposed Boston fans who popped up the minute they traded for KG and Allen.

Not calling any of you guys front runners but come on. No one talked about Boston until last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                No disrespect to Boston fans. But who cares about Boston???? This hopefully is our year. Why try to down play it because your team lost in the 2nd round?

I gave Boston their props last year. And to be honest I watched more of Boston these last ten years then some of these supposed Boston fans who popped up the minute they traded for KG and Allen.

Not calling any of you guys front runners but come on. No one talked about Boston until last year.
                Boston is a basketball dinosaur. This year's series is modern.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                  No disrespect to Boston fans. But who cares about Boston???? This hopefully is our year. Why try to down play it because your team lost in the 2nd round?

dude..hopefully???

this IS the lakers's year, they're actually winning the title!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                    dude..hopefully???

this IS the lakers's year, they're actually winning the title!
                    Look I don't want to seem cocky.

And I always expect the worse possible situation. I'm still hurt from 04 and last year.

So when I see it is when I'll believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                      Boston is a basketball dinosaur. This year's series is modern.
                      be nice kj.

if the league goes back to only 6-teams and 8-teams , the celtics can win titles in bunches again.

Comment

Working...
                      X