No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldgringo
    Nah man you look like a linebacker from your pic. Is that you with Lacy btw?

I don't smoke really except for the occasional joint/blunt but I just have poor stamina unless i'm in very good shape.

I'm out for the rest of the day peace...
    Ya that is Mr. Lacy he cool you know.

Comment

That's the thing though. I think you're used to seeing Amare Stoudemire and think everyone should just perform right away. Do you understand how many people wrote off McGrady and Jermaine O'Neal when they weren't getting any minutes because they were behind Sheed and Carter respectively? I think that's what is happening to Darko right now.

I believe in Joe Dumars. He's the best GM in the league right now for my money and has put together an excellent team from scratch. If he drafted Darko Milicic then he did it for a reason...give hime time.

And oh yeah...I want to see you run off 70-100 elbow jumpers in a row non-stop in practice. I used to have to make 15-20 in a row for HS ball and I thought that was hard.
      spoken like a true detroit fan. darko is garbage, seriously. the new joe bouie. high draft choice, chosen alongside michael jordan and hakeem olajuwon.

in this case, a garbage pick (darko) alongside lebron and carmelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by PapiShasho
        spoken like a true detroit fan. darko is garbage, seriously. the new joe bouie. high draft choice, chosen alongside michael jordan and hakeem olajuwon.

why did they choose darko BTW?

Comment

Its Sam Bowie ace.

I also have faith in JoeD. Darko just turned 20 today and is playing behind Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace two legit all stars.

If anyone is going to be a huge bust from that draft its going to be Glen Robinso....err... I mean Carmelo Anthony. D Wade and Bosh have already passed him in my opnion.

Comment

Sam Bowie...who was a very good college player with a lot of potential...

By the way, did your crystal ball tell you that hes garbage? Or have you just seen so damned much of him that you know he has no skills.

Carmelo is the most overrated mother****er in the league and in that draft....you should have said Dwayne Wade or something to better make your argument, even though you were sticking to the whole top 3 picks thing. If anyone is going to be garbage its Melo, and its not good that Wade AND Bosh are both better than him at this stage of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose
              Its Sam Bowie ace.

I also have faith in JoeD. Darko just turned 20 today and is playing behind Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace two legit all stars.

If anyone is going to be a huge bust from that draft its going to be Glen Robinso....err... I mean Carmelo Anthony. D Wade and Bosh have already passed him in my opnion.

thank god for another voice of reason...

Comment

Sam Bowie...who was a very good college player with a lot of potential...

By the way, did your crystal ball tell you that hes garbage? Or have you just seen so damned much of him that you know he has no skills.

Carmelo is the most overrated mother****er in the league and in that draft....you should have said Dwayne Wade or something to better make your argument, even though you were sticking to the whole top 3 picks thing. If anyone is going to be garbage its Melo, and its not good that Wade AND Bosh are both better than him at this stage of the game.
                sam, joe, whatever...he sucks that bad.

if one day the pistons decide to run their offense around this darko kid, im sure he'll get his 18 points a game, but ive seen him play, he's soft, and dominating players in yugoslavia doesnt mean dominating in the nba.

im just saying he'll never amount to anything special, and if he wasnt in detroit, you would agree.

Comment

sam, joe, whatever...he sucks that bad.

if one day the pistons decide to run their offense around this darko kid, im sure he'll get his 18 points a game, but ive seen him play, he's soft, and dominating players in yugoslavia doesnt mean dominating in the nba.

im just saying he'll never amount to anything special, and if he wasnt in detroit, you would agree.
                  what do you think of this player Bogut?

Comment

• Originally posted by chito
                    what do you think of this player Bogut?
                    the next luc longley.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose
                      Its Sam Bowie ace.

I agree, the guy's not even old enough to drink and people are calling him trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X