Is Roger Federer a nazi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    Del Potro's good.

I honestly think Fed threw that match though. He realised it would knock Murray out and he would still top the group so he went ahead and gave it up.
    Del Potro's a 6'6 sasquatch with a forehand.

Federer knew what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Del Potro's a 6'6 sasquatch with a forehand.

Federer knew what he was doing.
      LOL.

Yeah, and a great doublehanded backhand and a crunching serve, and great movement for such a big guy...

See what I did there?

Comment

LOL.

Yeah, and a great doublehanded backhand and a crunching serve, and great movement for such a big guy...

See what I did there?
        Yer i did, you're making **** up!

double handed backhand lol. Del Potro doesn't know what a backhand is!

Comment

Yer i did, you're making **** up!

double handed backhand lol. Del Potro doesn't know what a backhand is!
          You have no idea about tennis.

At all.

Comment

double handed backhand LOL. You tickle me.

Comment

this thread is useless without pics

edit: ok i just googled this guy and he definately looks like a jew hater

Last edited by Talon; 11-26-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

double handed backhand LOL. You tickle me.
                You seriously don't think he has a good backhand?

I think its his better groundie to be honest.

Also, if you watched him at the US and don't think he is in the top 3 in the world you are a straight up moron.

Comment

You seriously don't think he has a good backhand?

I think its his better groundie to be honest.

Also, if you watched him at the US and don't think he is in the top 3 in the world you are a straight up moron.
                  Whoa with the moron crap there chip. He looked great at the US open but he hasn't looked great since has he?

He's at #5 for a reason, because there's 4 guys ahead of him who are better then him.

Comment

Whoa with the moron crap there chip. He looked great at the US open but he hasn't looked great since has he?

He's at #5 for a reason, because there's 4 guys ahead of him who are better then him.
                    Who has looked great since the US though?

Everyone knows between the US and the Masters Cup is a joke. Everyone. The only person who really put in was Novak and that is because he has had a ****house year.

Right now, Del Potro is clearly in the top few in the world. Even if you want to put him at 5 it is ridiculous to say that he is basically a tall guy with a good forehand, particulalry considering the incredible stuff he produced at the US.

Then again, you could just be a tad butthurt because your boy is getting bent over and assraped by anyone inside the top 30 right now.

Comment

Then again, you could just be a tad butthurt because your boy is getting bent over and assraped by anyone inside the top 30 right now.
                      Ah, but you don't like Andy Murray. We could do this all night.

Del Potro main weapon of his game is his big forehand. It is. He isn't very versatile. He can't bring his hard court game to clay or grass unlike other top players. That includes Murray. Yes, he beats Del Potro 99 times out of 100.

And Murray's getting ass raped by everyone inside the top 30? What does that mean? Since the US, his only been in 3 tourneys due to injury.

Valencia(which he won), Paris and the Masters cup. His only losses since the US was to Stapenk??(Paris) and Federer(Masters).

I tell what, i make a points bet with you right now(any amount) that Murray wins a grand slam before Del Potro wins another?

Let me know, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X