No announcement yet.

Is Roger Federer a nazi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Ah, but you don't like Andy Murray. We could do this all night.

Del Potro main weapon of his game is his big forehand. It is. He isn't very versatile. He can't bring his hard court game to clay or grass unlike other top players. That includes Murray. Yes, he beats Del Potro 99 times out of 100.

And Murray's getting ass raped by everyone inside the top 30? What does that mean? Since the US, his only been in 3 tourneys due to injury.

Valencia(which he won), Paris and the Masters cup. His only losses since the US was to Stapenk??(Paris) and Federer(Masters).

I tell what, i make a points bet with you right now(any amount) that Murray wins a grand slam before Del Potro wins another?

Let me know, thanks.
    I thought Rafa was your boy? That was who I was referring to.

But yeah, I hate Murray, but I can still admit he is quality. I have that capacity, unlike yourself.

Del Potro can't play on clay? Its pretty obvious you don't have a clue. He arguably came within games of winning the French this season. He was probably the better player against Federer in the Semi but lost the big points and would have gone in sizeable favourite against Soderling.

Prior to that he whooped Robredo - a very accomplished clay courter - in straight and easily beat Tsonga.

I ain't gonna bet you points on Murray and Del Potro for the next Slam because you could well be right, Murray could well pick it up in the matches that count and win a Slam before Del Potro wins another.

But that wasn't the issue here. You basically said Del Potro was a tall guy with a good forehand. I have systematically proven that you have no clue what you are discussing.

Comment

Why do all the players Hate Andy Murray?

Djokovic doesn't like him, Cillic said him and his mum are nasty, and Federer shooke every players hand at the end of year awards EXCEPT Murray, and then threw a match to eliminate him from a tournament!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
        Why do all the players Hate Andy Murray?

Djokovic doesn't like him, Cillic said him and his mum are nasty, and Federer shooke every players hand at the end of year awards EXCEPT Murray, and then threw a match to eliminate him from a tournament!!!!
        Everyone hates him because he is a sooking ****. I can't stand the guy. I'll admit he is good but I hate his guts. Seems like a typical spoilt miserable little ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          I thought Rafa was your boy? That was who I was referring to.

But yeah, I hate Murray, but I can still admit he is quality. I have that capacity, unlike yourself.

Del Potro can't play on clay? Its pretty obvious you don't have a clue. He arguably came within games of winning the French this season. He was probably the better player against Federer in the Semi but lost the big points and would have gone in sizeable favourite against Soderling.

Prior to that he whooped Robredo - a very accomplished clay courter - in straight and easily beat Tsonga.

I ain't gonna bet you points on Murray and Del Potro for the next Slam because you could well be right, Murray could well pick it up in the matches that count and win a Slam before Del Potro wins another.

But that wasn't the issue here. You basically said Del Potro was a tall guy with a good forehand. I have systematically proven that you have no clue what you are discussing.
          You haven't proved anything mate. Murray - Del Potro on clay. Murray everytime, and you can bookmark this post for future reference. I'd bet points on it

How did Del Potro come within games of the French? He went out in the semi's Federer didn't look great at all at the French even though he won it.

I know enough about tennis to know that Del Potro's forehand is the main fasit of his game. He isn't versatile no matter how you try to spin it.

This **** is opinion so you can cut with that moron ****, it's getting old. I know my stuff about tennis so don't try and brush me off like that just because i don't agree with what you say mate.

Comment

You haven't proved anything mate. Murray - Del Potro on clay. Murray everytime, and you can bookmark this post for future reference. I'd bet points on it

How did Del Potro come within games of the French? He went out in the semi's Federer didn't look great at all at the French even though he won it.

I know enough about tennis to know that Del Potro's forehand is the main fasit of his game. He isn't versatile no matter how you try to spin it.

This **** is opinion so you can cut with that moron ****, it's getting old. I know my stuff about tennis so don't try and brush me off like that just because i don't agree with what you say mate.
            LOL.

What is this versatility ****? He has proven he is one of the top players in the world. End of. He's got great groundies and a huge serve - that is enough. Won the US, now in the semis of the Masters Cup, semis of the French where he lost in 5, QF of the Australian. Its not open for debate.

Murray-Del Potro on clay is very comparable. Murray didn't look fantastic at the French.

We'll agree to disagree regarding your tennis knowledge Chunk. To be honest I ain't impressed - you got work to do.

Comment

LOL.

What is this versatility ****? He has proven he is one of the top players in the world. End of. He's got great groundies and a huge serve - that is enough. Won the US, now in the semis of the Masters Cup, semis of the French where he lost in 5, QF of the Australian. Its not open for debate.

Murray-Del Potro on clay is very comparable. Murray didn't look fantastic at the French.

We'll agree to disagree regarding your tennis knowledge Chunk. To be honest I ain't impressed - you got work to do.
              You not the crown of all knowledge either chip.

Comment

You not the crown of all knowledge either chip.
                Again we will have to agree to disagree my son.

Comment

In my opinion tennis sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    In my opinion tennis sucks.
                    God you are fuked ranged. Seriously, no good.

Comment

God you are fuked ranged. Seriously, no good.
                      By fucked you mean drunk? In that case I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X