Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Native americans celebrate thanksgiving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Native americans celebrate thanksgiving?

Do Native americans celebrate thanksgiving?

I'd like to find this out too....wish we had a thanksgiving in the UK. Can't beat a roast dinner.

Comment

Lol i wonder, but i doubt it, its like a black man celebrating the day Hitler got into power, or anyone for that matter, lol.

Comment

they don't.. I had two native american room mates in Reno and one would fast.. in respects to his ancestors and the other wouldn't give the holiday no thought.
        thanksgiving over there was pretty cool.. while everyone was at home eating, we'd (the injens and I) be wrecking up the town.. smelling of cheap vodka and weed.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9=22 View Post
          Lol i wonder, but i doubt it, its like a black man celebrating the day Hitler got into power, or anyone for that matter, lol.
          you mean jews..???

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
            you mean jews..???
            No i said anyone, but yeah Jews, you didn't think he was gonna stop there do you??

Hitler: ''Oh i've killed 50 million Jews, don't think i'm racist anymore''

Comment

Maybe not. But they sure are getting grandma's money at the slot machines. ****, I'm more Injun then the tribual concil's running the gaming boards. Wear a couple of beads, and wear a couple of feathers in your stetson, and hey, I guess your official.

Comment

hell no !!!!

Comment

but the injuns are the main characters in thanksgiving...

Comment

Native Americans celebrating the white man raping their women, taking their land, and converting them to Christianity against their will.

Yea, makes sense. :grill:

Comment

Working...
                    X