• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Reported.

Have a nice vacation!
    ppl have been banned for less lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Because "the man" says it does........I don't make the rules, I just re-enforce the negative stereotypes.
      Not very neutral.

Comment

I heard about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkoholix View Post
          I heard about that.
          I still am unclear about what they were banned for......thats another overrated thing, bans because ppl just make alts and pick up the pieces of their shattered posting life.

Comment

Yea its been rough lately.

Comment

I still am unclear about what they were banned for......thats another overrated thing, bans because ppl just make alts and pick up the pieces of their shattered posting life.

I don't really care, but they took my photo albums and access to my groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkoholix View Post
                I don't really care, but they took my photo albums and access to my groups.
                and now you pick up the pieces and start a new poster's life....with a new identity and everything......you have to forget about the old account its in the past.....move forward.

Comment

• Sometimes when people make "copycat spam" threads, you get banned.

In the spring there was a banning sweep, people were afraid to post.

Comment

Sometimes when people make "copycat spam" threads, you get banned.

I wish all of the posters in NSB who keep making Floyd or Pac threads got banned.

Comment

Sometimes when people make "copycat spam" threads, you get banned.

Damn I wish i was around then

Comment

Working...
                      X