Glasgow Celtic FC thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPL = 2 Championship teams playing against League 1 and League 2 teams

Comment

• Accept it really isn't. Constantly The top two have gone against England's top league teams expecting to be thrashed and they've either won, drew, Or lost in brave fashion.

Also, How Can an Arsenal Fan and a Cardiff City fan start slagging off Ranger and Celtic? They've both achieved more than the Arse and The Diff ever ever will.

Arse Fan, " Er.... European cup winners cup....?"

Diff Fan, " Er..... what have we won again?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
        Accept it really isn't. Constantly The top two have gone against England's top league teams expecting to be thrashed and they've either won, drew, Or lost in brave fashion.

Also, How Can an Arsenal Fan and a Cardiff City fan start slagging off Ranger and Celtic? They've both achieved more than the Arse and The Diff ever ever will.

Arse Fan, " Er.... European cup winners cup....?"

Diff Fan, " Er..... what have we won again?"
        You lot can't even qualify for European football let alone win it.

You struggle to get in the mickey mouse Europa League FFS.

Any half decent Scottish player moves straight to the English leagues. Look at that Boyd clown, scored for fun in the SPL but can't do **** in the Championship.

Scottish football is a ****ing joke. I can't even imagine how depressed i would be if i watched an SPL game for any longer than 5 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post

Any half decent Scottish player moves straight to the English leagues. Look at that Boyd clown, scored for fun in the SPL but can't do **** in the Championship.

Scottish football is a ****ing joke. I can't even imagine how depressed i would be if i watched an SPL game for any longer than 5 minutes.
          you **** need arabs and russian mafia to buy your teams before they can be any good those trophies go back home with them and their bought players

Comment

Except Celtic were the First British Club To win the European Cup ( As it was known back then ), Paving the way for all the other great British Clubs to win - except Arsenal of course

Following our triumphant win, we followed that up with a Semi-final Appearance, and another Final Appearance.

What's Arsenal's best? Runners-Up, when an Ex Celtic Player came on as a sub and single-handidly Raped you.

The SPL is inferior to the EPL - the gulf is huge, but don't think Arsenal - the worst of England's big teams can get away with slagging others.

You're trash, Whatever cronies you run with are trash, and be real - Arsenal are more than trash right now... They're straight up Garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
              Except Celtic were the First British Club To win the European Cup ( As it was known back then ), Paving the way for all the other great British Clubs to win - except Arsenal of course

Following our triumphant win, we followed that up with a Semi-final Appearance, and another Final Appearance.

What's Arsenal's best? Runners-Up, when an Ex Celtic Player came on as a sub and single-handidly Raped you.

The SPL is inferior to the EPL - the gulf is huge, but don't think Arsenal - the worst of England's big teams can get away with slagging others.

You're trash, Whatever cronies you run with are trash, and be real - Arsenal are more than trash right now... They're straight up Garbage.
              You sound like a Liverpool fan always bringing up history.

Comment

You sound like a Liverpool fan always bringing up history.
                aye.

us arsenal fans like to live in the present.

with how successful we have been in recent years and all.

Comment

• Arsenal >> Celtic/Rangers

Are Nottingham Forrest better than Celtic then since they won Euro cup twice? Cause SPL trophy counts for dick. 5 SPL = 1 PL lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Arsenal >> Celtic/Rangers

Are Nottingham Forrest better than Celtic then since they won Euro cup twice? Cause SPL trophy counts for dick. 5 SPL = 1 PL lol
                    You're being very generous. I wouldn't swap 100 SPL trophies for a Premier League trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      aye.

us arsenal fans like to live in the present.

with how successful we have been in recent years and all.
                      All those trophies won in teh past 6 years, don't know where to start when listening 'em all.

Comment

Working...
                      X