No announcement yet.

How many Karma points?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxerdog
    I personally put you over the top for your supermember total but have to "deal" to recieve good karma?
    This seem right to anyone???
    no its not like that,its just that since buying the supermember status "name" it has left me almost flat broke, I am going to bet on the Morales vs Barrera fight and would like to put down about 20k of more if possible.

I dont know if you read it on the other forum or not,but I stated that as of 12/1/04 I will only give out karma to thoes who deserve it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12
      no its not like that,its just that since buying the supermember status "name" it has left me almost flat broke, I am going to bet on the Morales vs Barrera fight and would like to put down about 20k of more if possible.

I dont know if you read it on the other forum or not,but I stated that as of 12/1/04 I will only give out karma to thoes who deserve it IMO.
      Happy Turkey Day Bigdlb. Hope you had a nice day. We'll be eating left overs for a week.

Comment

where did Frank/the strange rabbit go?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny
          Happy Turkey Day Bigdlb. Hope you had a nice day. We'll be eating left overs for a week.
          lol I left them all out of town,thats good for me, thanks was your day good? Hey I'll see if I can send you some good karma,if you can do the same I need points for the Morales vs Barrera fight, I wanna put down about 20k or more if I can

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus
            where did Frank/the strange rabbit go?
            He is retired, I had to come out and let people know who I really am, I am the one and only Oscar De La Hoya "The Golden boy"

Comment

He is retired, I had to come out and let people know who I really am, I am the one and only Oscar De La Hoya "The Golden boy"

That's cool. How is your partnership with Hopkings going?

Who will you be betting on in the Morales-Barrera fight?

Comment

lol I left them all out of town,thats good for me, thanks was your day good? Hey I'll see if I can send you some good karma,if you can do the same I need points for the Morales vs Barrera fight, I wanna put down about 20k or more if I can
                Yes, I had a nice day at my sisters. They gave us all the leftovers.

What do you need points for? You already have the ultimate prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus
                  That's cool. How is your partnership with Hopkings going?

Who will you be betting on in Morales-Barrera fight?
                  Hopkins and I are cool, we will fight again and this time he will throw thr fight, it will be his last

Barrera of course since he fights for me,but I have Hopkins betting on Morales just in case, but I would put my money on Morales

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Yes, I had a nice day at my sisters. They gave us all the leftovers.

What do you need points for? You already have the ultimate prize.
                    you are right, so did I hear correctly? you gave b-hopkins and abdiel2k3 bad karma? lol is so why?

Comment

Hopkins and I are cool, we will fight again and this time he will throw thr fight, it will be his last

Barrera of course since he fights for me,but I have Hopkins betting on Morales just in case, but I would put my money on Morales

That is a very definitive answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X