Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to get a girl to show her you love her? (Serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What to get a girl to show her you love her? (Serious)

I need help here. I don't know what to get my girl to show her I truly love her. This is for real to. I expect jokes, but ****, come on now.

How long you been together, and how close are you? I honestly don't know the answer but that would help....I'll probably use the answer to lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
      I need help here. I don't know what to get my girl to show her I truly love her. This is for real to. I expect jokes, but ****, come on now.
      It takes more than a single item to let a girl know that you really love her.
      Last edited by Mushroom; 11-19-2009, 07:27 PM.

Comment

A gift wont do the trick. But if you wanna make her feel great completly suprise here with roses.
        the ladies love it, esp when they are not expecting it.

Comment

Comment

.....a ******?

Comment

Get her a weekend away for two somewhere and if she brings you,
              shes loves you too she doesnt she either isnt ready or dont love you.....
              Either way she will appreciate the gift just dont give it her and make out that you expecting her to bring you

Comment

We have been together for almost a year. Yes we know we love each other.. You can only say it so muc, sometimes you have to show it. Gifts seem like a good way.

Comment

Fat Free Ice Cream.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
                    We have been together for almost a year. Yes we know we love each other.. You can only say it so muc, sometimes you have to show it. Gifts seem like a good way.

Get on your knees and ask her to stick her finger in your ring piece.

Comment

Working...
                    X