Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to get a girl to show her you love her? (Serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A girl loves roses. Also, take her on a getaway with just the two of you all. Depending on what kind of music she likes, play some slow jams. I always do Brian McKnight or R Kelly because listening to the words is like magic. Luther Vandross also.

Comment

You don't show a woman you love her by getting her anything. You show her by your actions. The little things. Stop being a loser and trying to buy a girl something. This is obviously a new relationship because if you were together for any significant amount of time you would know exactly what he wants and getting it for her would only reaffirm the love she feels you have for her by showing that you paid attention and remembered when she told you she wanted it. But, if you insist on showing your great, intangible, ethereal love through an inanimate object then make it clever. Get some little something she mentioned a long time ago. Something with meaning. Not just expensive or shiny. If that's what she wants then she's shallow and materialistic.

Comment

get her a car. that'll show her. or diamonds, those are good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
          A girl loves roses. Also, take her on a getaway with just the two of you all. Depending on what kind of music she likes, play some slow jams. I always do Brian McKnight or R Kelly because listening to the words is like magic. Luther Vandross also.
          You're response is so boring and cliche. Roses? A trip? Why not just crawl up to her and place a wad of money in her hand and beg her to love you? GET CREATIVE! Every chump with $50 bucks she ever knew bought her roses. Stand out! Be different!

Comment

give her some dick.

Comment

nothing says i love you more than a box of chocolats, flowers and eating that ***** out.

Comment

dim the lights and play this.

Comment

I can tell you from experience that roses and material gifts do work. They go ape **** over it. The best and most effective thing would be just write her a letter along with whatever you give her. If you write a letter expressing all that luvy duvy **** that you feel, she will love you even more man. I'm giving you gold bro. Don't waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanciliro View Post
                    You don't show a woman you love her by getting her anything. You show her by your actions. The little things. Stop being a loser and trying to buy a girl something. This is obviously a new relationship because if you were together for any significant amount of time you would know exactly what he wants and getting it for her would only reaffirm the love she feels you have for her by showing that you paid attention and remembered when she told you she wanted it. But, if you insist on showing your great, intangible, ethereal love through an inanimate object then make it clever. Get some little something she mentioned a long time ago. Something with meaning. Not just expensive or shiny. If that's what she wants then she's shallow and materialistic.
                    This is exactly how it's done..

women love nothing more than attention..hearing them..listening closely..the small details..the **** she expects you to forget or just brush off..and a mans attention span is that of a dog..as soon as something else throws us off we fall for it..

If you really feel you need to get her something..do it with meaning more than with price..figure out something she might've mentioned she wanted but never got when she was younger or something..and surprise her with it..

but don't make it outta the blue..cuz than that seems a lil suspect..sure Christmas and Anniversaries are cliches but it's the best time to show what she really means to you..of course they "expect" a gift..but the gift itself is what'll be unexpected..

p.s. That roses **** is done..don't go there..it's so 1965ish that's the easy way out too..I can be the one to send ur girl roses..sure she'll blush..but it's a sign of interest and care more than love...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Get her a weekend away for two somewhere and if she brings you,
                      shes loves you too she doesnt she either isnt ready or dont love you.....
                      Either way she will appreciate the gift just dont give it her and make out that you expecting her to bring you
                      ^^ sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                      X