What is Tunney's sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Kids in the Hall are funny.....like a 90's version of The Whitest Kids You Know, aren't they all Canadian? I have the movie Brain Candy, it is an underrated comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
        Why is Tunney so important to you, Piggy?
        Another topic, inactive for a month, that you chose to search for and post in. What's up with that?

Comment

Why is Tunney so important to you, Piggy?
          you're important to me , you sexy beast.

Comment

So in total about what, nine topics that this bizarre character has searched for and bumped.

Comment

Most people find it bizarre that you make so many threads about me.

Are you so insane you can't understand that?
              Is it an ego thing for you then, to bump all these topics? It isn't what I'd call normal behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Cunney has now started his own topic like this one, but I'm on his ignore list so I can't respond. What a fucking *****. I'm on his ignore list because I made some arguments in one of his threads that he had no answer for so instead of agreeing to disagree he called me a "****sexual" and put me on ignore. Curiously however he doesn't actually ignore my posts. He responds to most of them and in a timely fashion.

What a coward.
                just respond to his ~ironfist alt. I know for a fact that it's alt.

Comment

No, I'm not a closet case and I don't loath myself.
                  don't sweat it ***, I got a brother like you. we accept regardless of whether or not he pitches or catches.

Comment

lol what's with you and your Tunney obsession

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles
                      i must agree
                      Are you his new sock puppet? I can see absolutely no reason why you would have searched out this thread and then bumped it. The post before yours goes back to 29/12/09.

Comment

Working...
                      X