No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dude
    Nah, I prefer alcohol and free elections.

Alcohol and elections are not free anywhere, but they are cheaper in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus
      Alcohol and elections are not free anywhere, but they are cheaper in the US.
      Lol ... whatever. And we got the better looking chicks (sorry tracy n jenny). To be honest I really can't judge because I've never been to the U.S.A. ... some people just told some negative stuff ya know.

One thing I know for sure is that I'll never ever move to England.

Comment

Lol ... whatever. And we got the better looking chicks (sorry tracy n jenny). To be honest I really can't judge because I've never been to the U.S.A. ... some people just told some negative stuff ya know.

The best looking women are Russian. I suppose that's why some of my ancestors came from Germany to Russia 200 years ago.

Comment

The best looking women are Russian. I suppose that's why some of my ancestors came from Germany to Russia 200 years ago.
          Gotta agree about the best looking girls if they're blonde. But you haven't seen my girlfriend pal, that'll make you think twice.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to you too.

Comment

Gotta agree about the best looking girls if they're blonde. But you haven't seen my girlfriend pal, that'll make you think twice.

Well. I think brunnetes are the best looking, but I guess your girlfried is blonde ...
              Last edited by Nautilus; 11-25-2004, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Well. I think brunnetes are the best looking, but I guess your girlfried is blonde ...
                Nah, you missunderstood me ... I thought that the best looking blondes came from Russia.

And no my girlfriend isn't blonde anymore, for some reason she changed it to black. Looks still great though.

Comment

Nah, you missunderstood me ... I thought that the best looking blondes came from Russia.

And no my girlfriend isn't blonde anymore, for some reason she changed it to black. Looks still great though.
                  I think the best looking brunnetes are from Russia

Comment

i think Nautilus be right on this one, Russia has produced some daaaamn fine women, Kournikova, Sharapova, many others i can't thinkof right now,etc.

Comment

I love London , but I would not want to live there.

Comment

Working...
                      X