Mauled by Chimp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    As do I.

But it remains a constant reminder why wild animals can't be pets.

Their primal survival instincts eventually take over, and they snap.

The same reverence we hold others in as humans can't be said with animals.
    the thing is that it wasn't even her chimp. she is suing the chimp owner for 50 milly.

Comment

this is a weird question, but how strong is a chimp? pound-for-pound? twice as strong as a man? 3x?

is a 100 lb chimp about as strong as an athletic 200 lb man?

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Duarte View Post
        this is a weird question, but how strong is a chimp? pound-for-pound? twice as strong as a man? 3x?

is a 100 lb chimp about as strong as an athletic 200 lb man?
        I keep reading they're about as strong as 6x strong men, for a 150lb Chimp.

Comment

Why are chimps even legal to own as pets? Can't chimps flip over cars and rip car doors off and ****?

Comment

Somebody who has a chimp as a ****ing pet isnt right in the head. If a chimp escaped his cage and is running wild you should take a gun with you just in case, cause you know that animal doesnt want to go back in.

Its pretty ****ty stuff like this is what Oprah uses for ratings, just leave that woman who almost died alone.

Comment

Ya it happened 9 months ago, really sad. I cant believe her friend was stupid enough to have a chimpanze, and call her friend to help me put it back in the cage. If you cant handel your own pet, than you shouldnt get one.

http://www.slate.com/id/2212232/

"Consider that a large human can bench-press 250 pounds. If the "five to eight times" figure were true, that would make a large chimpanzee capable of bench-pressing 1 ton."
              Last edited by PinoyZoi; 11-13-2009, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I heard about the story a few months ago as well. Someone made a thread too on here, if I remember correctly. I didn't realize it was the same women until I watched the entire clip. Pretty sad stuff, Chimps are destructive as hell.

Comment

Just think how destructive a gorilla would be.

Comment

Yea it's very sad, the chimps owner (her friend) said he was acting weird that day and she gave him a xanax ...hmm

SEVERE side effects occur when using Xanax:
                    Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; decreased urination; fainting; hallucinations; loss of coordination; memory problems; menstrual changes; muscle twitching; new or worsening mental or mood problems (eg, depression, irritability, anxiety); overstimulation; red, swollen blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe dizziness; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; suicidal thoughts or actions; trouble speaking (eg, stammering, stuttering); yellowing of the eyes or skin.
                    that's for a human..what would it be for an animal

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Ya before I watch those in complete.......

There was the case where those chimps ripped that guys dick and face off.

It was crazy. Saw it on animal planet.

He went to visit his stationed chimp, the others were freed......

They attacked and maimed and ate him.
                    that's what happens when you walk in cage with your dick hanging out...

Originally posted by Juan Duarte View Post
                    the thing is that it wasn't even her chimp. she is suing the chimp owner for 50 milly.
                    the chimp owner was her best friend, I haven't seen any thing that said she was suing her

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post

the chimp owner was her best friend, I haven't seen any thing that said she was suing her
                      I would not even bother suing. Life would be so difficult, at least she doesn't have to see herself.

Comment

Working...
                      X