Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHich of these sex acts do you find morally wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like with all great athletic feats, one must sync mind and body as one unit, before attempting the Carl Lewis. A pre-game ritual, if you will. Mine goes as follows: 1. Like Arnold in the Terminator movie's, I start on one knee, hands on the ground. I even make the "BZZZZZSSSSSHHHZOOOINK" sound, because that's just how a nicca roll. 2. While rising up from said posistion, I pluck imaginary grass from the rug, and toss it in the air, Tiger Woods style. Judging wind direction is key. 3. I get into a free throw shooting stance, and ala Karl Malone, mumble some gibberish. "Beeniebabybeeniebabykarlmalonewantdembeeniebaby" 4. I say a prayer. "Hail Mary, full of grace, help us win this NASCAR race." Now I am ready. With Jim McKay's famous, "The thrill of victory. The agony of defeat." ringing through my ears, I begin my approach towards an uncertain destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
      You ****sexuals really stick together!

I remember your original account KostyaTszyu44 was permanently banned because you posted an explicit photo of a man's genitalia.
      Point in case

Plus, I actually diagree with Squealpiggy's views about some things (religion mostly) but there's no denying he's quite an intelligent guy, much more so than your pathetic self.

Comment

I didn't know what any of them meant tho I looked up the donkey punch .That means during a--l sex hit her with a rabbit punch on the back of the head lmfao so it makes her a--l tighter and more intense lmfao .What happens if she sin't got a chin on her lmfao.That's stupid as f--k.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
          No pink sock?
          Not really a sex act, more an unfortunate accident.

Queefing would have been a good addition to this list.

Comment

Working...
          X