No announcement yet.

Religious tolerance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religious tolerance?

A sign went up in Nashville. One of those nasty atheist signs designed to antagonize the religious with blasphemous hate. Here's what it said:

And they included a phone number. I wonder what kind of calls they got?

Why do ppl even care about this kind of stuff? So what big deal other ppl see things differently than you do for different but equally stupid reasons.....

Comment

Or you will burn in hell!!!

Comment

It's not surprising though, given the vitriol running through that ad. Suggesting that non-religious people are not alone? HOW DARE THEY!

They will BURN in HELL!

I best call them and let them know.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          It's not surprising though, given the vitriol running through that ad. Suggesting that non-religious people are not alone? HOW DARE THEY!

They will BURN in HELL!

I best call them and let them know.
          That looks like an alcoholics anonymous ad or something. Not surprising, most of you are morally sinful to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
            That looks like an alcoholics anonymous ad or something. Not surprising, most of you are morally sinful to begin with.
            Last edited by squealpiggy; 11-06-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Comment

Its funny, your such a smart guy when you go into details about things like 9/11, the government etc

Yet you make dumbass posts like this?

SO WHAT? If i put a fkin message on the wall saying "Muslims - Your not alone" with a phone number

Im going to get phone calls saying " You fking terrorists" "P@ki" "Raghead"

Etc Etc..... What is your point? Every1 gets abit of **** in their lives....just take it and move on if your an atheist good for you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    Did you listen to the calls? How could you honestly defend those ignorant rednecks.?

Get off your high horse you self righteous, pedantic faggot.

Comment

Working...
                    X