**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Maybe I am naive but that doesn’t sound that special to me

My little guy is 12 yrs 4 months and can dunk with a modest run up (obvious travel)

He’s barely played in the last 18 months due to leg problems but have no doubt that he could do it legally by the time he’s 13 subject to fitness/practice

While he’s a very gifted athlete, I find it hard to believe that it’s all that unique

Post a video of your son dunking. At least larry posted a picture, and video of his sons playing AAU basketball.
    Last edited by RomanReigns; 07-11-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

My little guy is 12 yrs 4 months and can dunk with a modest run up (obvious travel)

He’s barely played in the last 18 months due to leg problems but have no doubt that he could do it legally by the time he’s 13 subject to fitness/practice

While he’s a very gifted athlete, I find it hard to believe that it’s all that unique
      vid pix or it didn't happen..................

Comment

• LOL, The Kobe wing successfully got the LeB***h mural erased

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          LOL, The Kobe wing successfully got the LeB***h mural erased
          Enjoy the 6 wins, and 76 losses.

Comment

yeah and I could dunk at 2 years old.

c'mon brah. no way anyone will believe that without video proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Enjoy the 6 wins, and 76 losses.
              I stay with my team through thick and thin. You bron hop. Wherever Bron goes, you go. Laker fans hate people like you, just so you know.

And you are following the recruitment of a kid who is going into the 8th grade who on name alone is known and it's kinda creepy for people to follow the recruitment of an 8th grader that is not a scout or a recruiter. Is he good, sure, but you anoint him to be the next big thing. Theres reason for me to anoint Luka as the next big thing because he is in the nba, and he dominated in the 2nd toughest basketball league in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                I stay with my team through thick and thin. You bron hop. Wherever Bron goes, you go. Laker fans hate people like you, just so you know.

And you are following the recruitment of a kid who is going into the 8th grade who on name alone is known and it's kinda creepy for people to follow the recruitment of an 8th grader that is not a scout or a recruiter. Is he good, sure, but you anoint him to be the next big thing. Theres reason for me to anoint Luka as the next big thing because he is in the nba, and he dominated in the 2nd toughest basketball league in the world.
                If he is man enough he should be playing in the summer league. You Stupid son of a B1tch. I cannot wait to see him get expose in the NBA next season.

Kevin Knox and Jarren Jackson Jr are going to have a better NBA Career than him.

I am just telling the truth that the Cavs are lucky to win 10 games next season.

Comment

• Clint Capela turned down an $85 Million 5 years contract with the Houston Rockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    yeah and I could dunk at 2 years old.

c'mon brah. no way anyone will believe that without video proof.

People here are hating on LarryXXX, but one of his boys might become an NCAA player. And might play in Europe, or in Asia someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      If he is man enough he should be playing in the summer league. You Stupid son of a B1tch. I cannot wait to see him get expose in the NBA next season.

Kevin Knox and Jarren Jackson Jr are going to have a better NBA Career than him.

I am just telling the truth that the Cavs are lucky to win 10 games next season.
                      Why would he play summer league when he played an entire euroleague season. He got in his summers work. He earned his rest. Doncic will be the best player in Basketball in 3 or 4 years

Comment

Working...
                      X