Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys think we should pick up a real pg in the off season? Or say **** it and mail in next season and remodel the squad with the blank check/ cap?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      You guys think we should pick up a real pg in the off season? Or say **** it and mail in next season and remodel the squad with the blank check/ cap?
      make kobe pg.

surround him and dwight with nothing but youngsters who are quick, athletic, will hustle and won't complain.

enough of this recycling vets crap.

Comment

• That's an interesting idea. What do you think of JR smith then?

If we amnesty nash, we could probably get JR smith since the knicks could only get him an 5-8m deal. Nash is getting something like 10m right?

I would say metta but at least he provides defense.nash is a hof but kobe basically does/ did what nash was supposed to and nash doesn't play defense.

Comment

That's an interesting idea. What do you think of JR smith then?

If we amnesty nash, we could probably get JR smith since the knicks could only get him an 5-8m deal. Nash is getting something like 10m right?

I would say metta but at least he provides defense.nash is a hof but kobe basically does/ did what nash was supposed to and nash doesn't play defense.
          can't amnesty nash. mak confirmed it with his lakersnation buddies.

he needs to retire. metta needs to be amnestied or opt out.

my theory is.... if your stars are young, get experienced vets.

but if stars are old, get kids who can be molded.

Comment

• My goodness. Well I think metta would opt out with intentions to re-sign if it is explained to him.

No idea what nash will do. He can't stay healthy, he is old. May as well retire but he might get stubborn and try to stick around for one last shot.

Only other guys I can think of are ellis, jennings, or bledsoe. But doubt we get them for less than 10.

Comment

My goodness. Well I think metta would opt out with intentions to re-sign if it is explained to him.

No idea what nash will do. He can't stay healthy, he is old. May as well retire but he might get stubborn and try to stick around for one last shot.

Only other guys I can think of are ellis, jennings, or bledsoe. But doubt we get them for less than 10.
              nash can still play. more offball, spot up.

my problem with nash is dantoni. dantoni thinks when nash is around he can put his garbage system to work.

our worst streaks was when nash was playing.

our best streaks was nash offball when he and kobe switched roles and when nash was out and kobe posted up pau/dwight (w/o telling dantoni btw)

Comment

• Comment

• start of nba history.

first team to ever comeback from 0-3 deficit.

lakers in 7.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      all my points say lakers make history today.

Comment

Working...
                      X