Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Oklahoma best team ever..actually Seattle once was but they moved

Comment

• Lots of kobe fans upset..no reason to get upset everyone gets old and you can't stay on top forever..them Oklahoma lions are doing it now.

Comment

• Phill is gone...Fish, Lamar the triangle etc etc...all gone...yet Kobe "Bean" Bryant keeps keeping on...30+ each game and tonight managed to drop 40+ on they DOME!!!....and that is with NO damn help in this series...NONE!!! the rest of the team should be ASHAMED for not giving Kobe the teammates he deserves....but not to worry...KB24 is still one of the greatest players of ALL TIME...the Lakers are still 16 time world champs....and THE greatest organization in the history of basketball....Congrats to OKC...hope they do well in the rest of the playoffs...oh and you Laker haters....I dont' gotta holla and cuz and put up nonsensical posts to let you know what you already know....Lakers gonna be back continue to win...gonna continue to be in the playoffs....and WILL raise more championship banners...that is a guarantee....and you know how I know you know this?? cuz otherwise you wouldn't hate the Laker Nation like you do....HATERS GONNA HATE!!! AHAHHAAHAHHAHAH True Story!!!!

Comment

• I think I want OKC to win it.

I don't want Duncan to get his 5th, definitely don't want the C's or Lebron to get one and I doubt Indiana has a chance against OKC or SA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              Lots of kobe fans upset..no reason to get upset everyone gets old and you can't stay on top forever..them Oklahoma lions are doing it now.
              Kobe was 18-33 with 42 points.

Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by SalSanchez View Post
                AAAHHH.......it's Mr Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I think I want OKC to win it.

I don't want Duncan to get his 5th, definitely don't want the C's or Lebron to get one and I doubt Indiana has a chance against OKC or SA.
                  I can get with that logic..............

Comment

• Bynum's from Jersey.

D Will's got a house in SD.

Just sayin'...

Comment

• blow it up...keep kobe, everyone else can go

Comment

Working...
                      X