No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
    I saw on ESPN we might go for the Bulls ex coach idk if there is any truth to that

yea that's bull****...we're gonna pay 4 coaches?

Thibs' agent, like FA player agents, are just using the Lakers as a bargaining chip

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      That would work out great but I don't think it can happen.

I also think Clarkson should be starting.
      Yeah well you never know........Mitch can pull a Mitch and get us another big man........

Comment

• I'd rather let Scott show us what he can do, was never a fan of Thibs

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
          I'd rather let Scott show us what he can do, was never a fan of Thibs
          any coaching change talk at this point is just stupid...................next..........

Comment

I'd rather let Scott show us what he can do, was never a fan of Thibs

he has a bad reputation of running players to the ground..i'd be worried about him having Kobe play 40mins every night

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
              Max from Max n Marcellus was talking about this scenario........what ya'll think?

Get Jordan from the Clips......pair him up with Randel and draft Russell with Clarkson coming off the bench as a bad ass sixth man.......then build around that.....

any takes on that?
              I agreed with Max until he described Clarkson as the 3rd best Guard on a good team ......Nah. If, and that's if we draft Russell he most likely gets the 2 spot with Clarkson starting at point

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                As much as I wouldn't mind it....I just don't see us taking Russell.
                Its looking that way, talks are either big guy that minni don't take is the one we picking, not a lot of talk bout Russell. One things for sure, I know who the Logo picks if he was still in LA

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  he has a bad reputation of running players to the ground..i'd be worried about him having Kobe play 40mins every night

Comment

I agreed with Max until he described Clarkson as the 3rd best Guard on a good team ......Nah. If, and that's if we draft Russell he most likely gets the 2 spot with Clarkson starting at point
                    Ha you were listening too?? I called in on that show...... yeah he kinda went off the deep end on that one.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post

this is the guy that left Rose in a playoff game with 2mins to go up by like 15..then Rose got hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X