**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    About 26 mil.

yea, we're at $22.2 mil with the new cap...should be enough to patch up our holes at the 3

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      The Hawks have more cap space than that. All of it still remains after missing out in the DWIGHTMARE Sweepstakes
      We ain't talk'n Hawks Boo Boo !

Comment

• A lot of good wings out there this summer. Carroll, Harris, Middleton, Mathews just off the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
          A lot of good wings out there this summer. Carroll, Harris, Middleton, Mathews just off the top

i feel bad for Matthews...tears his achilles during a contract year

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            yea...plus they already have Pek signed up til like 2018...we'll see what they do
            yep, they have nice young pieces in place. their glaring hole currently is SF which they can address at pick 5-8.. i can smell them trading that pick with orlando's 5th + harris

Comment

i feel bad for Matthews...tears his achilles during a contract year
              He would have gotten max offers from everywhere too. He's a good sign for like 10-12 a year

Comment

yea, we're at $22.2 mil with the new cap...should be enough to patch up our holes at the 3

Not look'n bad 4 the Lakes.

After the 16 season they'll be a smorgasbord of free agents.

Some unrestricted and some opt'n out 4 the cap bump money !

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  yep, they have nice young pieces in place. their glaring hole currently is SF which they can address at pick 5-8.. i can smell them trading that pick with orlando's 5th + harris

hole at 3? i think they have that covered with that Wiggins guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                    He would have gotten max offers from everywhere too. He's a good sign for like 10-12 a year

the winners there is Portland...they'll offer less than max and he'll stay

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Not look'n bad 4 the Lakes.

After the 16 season they'll be a smorgasbord of free agents.

Some unrestricted and some opt'n out 4 the cap bump money !
                    remember when Minny drafted Rubio and Flynn back to back and left Steph on the board?

watch them **** this up

Comment

the winners there is Portland...they'll offer less than max and he'll stay

remember when Minny drafted Rubio and Flynn back to back and left Steph on the board?

watch them **** this up
                      How can I 4get !

We had Steph in our sights and the Wawias drafted em 1 pick b4 us !

Them fkrs didn't even need em at the time !!!

So you say'n sota gonna draft Gminski ???

Comment

Working...
                      X