No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

i read that earlier...i give it til all star break before we read reports of Fish choking the **** out of Smith in the locker room
    JR is gonna get Scola'd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      she made a fool out of her self on first take.

not only did she instigate more **** with her brother talking about i can fire him anytime i want, she also mentioned and admitted she DKSAB (basketball).

that show was beneath her. she shouldnt have come on there in the first place.
      Reality show in the making..........welcome to LALA land.....

Comment

• I have been a Lakers fan since 1980. This is looming to be one of the worst years in team history. Looking at the roster-I expect 30 wins at most.

Unless I am pleasantly surprised and the team is in playoff contention at the break, I expect Kobe gets amnestied after the all star break so he can go somewhere and help a team compete for a title.

Comment

• Wesley Johnson is hard to watch. I hope he gets traded away for some fries. Randle is showing flashes of his potential and I expect Jeremy Lin to have a breakout year this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I have been a Lakers fan since 1980. This is looming to be one of the worst years in team history. Looking at the roster-I expect 30 wins at most.

Unless I am pleasantly surprised and the team is in playoff contention at the break, I expect Kobe gets amnestied after the all star break so he can go somewhere and help a team compete for a title.
            worst year was last year.

kobe can't get amnestied afaik.

amnesty was for contracts pre-NEW CBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              worst year was last year.

kobe can't get amnestied afaik.

amnesty was for contracts pre-NEW CBA.
              Last year was bad but injuries made it understandable. A completely healthy LA team may win only 25-30 games this year.

I think this is the last year of Kobe's old deal, that's why I thought he could still get amnestied. they can always trade him to knicks once JR smith pisses d fisch off.

There is just no reason to watch this year IMO other than to see kobe pass Jordan in career total points and how Randle and Hill look (since I think they are part of the long term plan)

Comment

Last year was bad but injuries made it understandable. A completely healthy LA team may win only 25-30 games this year.

I think this is the last year of Kobe's old deal, that's why I thought he could still get amnestied. they can always trade him to knicks once JR smith pisses d fisch off.

There is just no reason to watch this year IMO other than to see kobe pass Jordan in career total points and how Randle and Hill look (since I think they are part of the long term plan)
                yeah but they signed him to a new one.

they'll win more.

unless kobe gets hurt again.

Comment

• can't be worse than my raiders...i'm still gonna watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yeah but they signed him to a new one.

they'll win more.

unless kobe gets hurt again.
                    I hope so. I'm hopeful Kobe can continue where he was when he got hurt and that Randle can be effective without the ball in his hands.

Comment

oh ill still watch....still gonna catch my two to three games a year at staples...but I just wont expect much winning.....

Comment

Working...
                      X