Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes go to the lakers kevin love so they can continue missing the playoffs. He would do worse if he went to the Lakers with that roster so it would be just like if he was still playing in minnesota only with better weather and hollywood.

Comment

• btw,

see yall tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        yes go to the lakers kevin love so they can continue missing the playoffs. He would do worse if he went to the Lakers with that roster so it would be just like if he was still playing in minnesota only with better weather and hollywood.

you really think this is gonna be the same roster next season? there are 10 unrestricted FA on the squad...a ****load of cap space and high draft pick and a healthy Kobe coming back

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you really think this is gonna be the same roster next season? there are 10 unrestricted FA on the squad...a ****load of cap space and high draft pick and a healthy Kobe coming back
          you really think the lakers are gonna be relevant next season?!? How adorable

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
            you really think the lakers are gonna be relevant next season?!? How adorable

is talkin **** the only way you get people to communicate with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
              I dont wanna see Kobe back until next year... he should just take all the time off he can... then work his ass off through the summer, get his weight down and his legs back.

same here...i'm rooting for the Bucks and Sixers to go on 10 game winning streaks too

Comment

• Keep track on this site

http://www.tankathon.com

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  is talkin **** the only way you get people to communicate with you?
                  you have over 50,000 posts, which averages to like 10 posts a day for over 13 goddamn years. maybe you can teach me to communicate like a lonely lakers fan, and i can teach you the location of the front door in your house, so you can go outside and feel sunshine for the first time in years.

lakers=4th best team in CA, LOL!

Comment

you have over 50,000 posts, which averages to like 10 posts a day for over 13 goddamn years. maybe you can teach me to communicate like a lonely lakers fan, and i can teach you the location of the front door in your house, so you can go outside and feel sunshine for the first time in years.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

As a long suffering Kings fan, I reserve the right to say the Kings are the sorriest squad in all of California. Record be damned.

Comment

i guess it IS the only way people talk to you...you got beat up alot in school huh

Comment

Working...
                      X