No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
    so where's the greatness in LA this year? I guess magic johnson owning the dodgers is as close as the lakers are going to get to the playoffs

PS the word pogi i believe is filippino for handsome? total oxymoron, they are all ugly looking chink wannabes
    not this hunk.

i'm an international amalgamate of chinese, malay, japanese, spanish and american handsomeness.

mak is aight.

led is a pygmy though.

don't know what king meat looks like but you can tell from his posts he has a small penis (AND PROBABLY GAY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      not this hunk.

i'm an international amalgamate of chinese, malay, japanese, spanish and american handsomeness.

mak is aight.

led is a pygmy though.

don't know what king meat looks like but you can tell from his posts he has a small penis (AND PROBABLY GAY)
      And this guy is like that dog that's always sniffing on another dog's (Mak) ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        not this hunk.

mak is aight.

led is a pygmy though.

LOLOLOL, you have almost 70,000 posts on an internet forum dog. thats like posting once a day for almost 200 years. don't pretend you are goodlooking lol, sunlight would probably burn your skin, like an albino or the wicked witch or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjo69 View Post
          LOLOLOL, you have almost 70,000 posts on an internet forum dog. thats like posting once a day for almost 200 years. don't pretend you are goodlooking lol, sunlight would probably burn your skin, like an albino or the wicked witch or something.
          A new breed , Ass sniffing Albino.

Comment

• I just seen highlites of their game last night. Doesn't look good.

Comment

• Pau for Bynum being discussed.

Waive Bynum, get picks. Save $20 mil in salary and luxury tax

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Pau for Bynum being discussed.

Waive Bynum, get picks. Save $20 mil in salary and luxury tax
                that didn't happen obviously but Gasol still gonna end up elsewhere before trade deadline I reckon....

Comment

• who will you guys picking at#1? wiggins? parker? or embiid?
                  i have a feeling stern will rewarded you the first for basketball reasons..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    who will you guys picking at#1? wiggins? parker? or embiid?
                    i have a feeling stern will rewarded you the first for basketball reasons..

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                      do u think lakers will get him against wiggins and embiid? lakers fancy big man..

Comment

Working...
                      X