Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kobe/Melo duo would only work if they're allow to play with two basketballs on the court. Melo is the only realistic big named FA that would sign with the LA Lakers in 2014. I don't think he'd mind taking a backseat and playing second fiddle to an aging 36-year-old Kobe. It's still a pipe dream though.
    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-08-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• God bless Stern for sending Paul to the right LA team.

Comment

• I see Melo being the most likely free agent to join the Lake show.

Comment

• Peace amnestied, just as expected.

Comment

• Well, we are stepping in the right direction. Peace amnestied.

Rondo is still on the block. Has a cap friendly contract.

Obvi can't take him in the now but move Pau and/or Nash. Could be possible.

Comment

• everytime flicker types something sports related, its ******ed....

its official, Lakers will have the worst defense in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Peace amnestied, just as expected.
                why, whats the point? he's a free agent at the end of the season anyway. do the lakers actually think they're going to win the title this year?

Nash is the only one signed for next season they should amnesty him if they're smart and go after 2-3 FA superstars next summer. he's definitely not worth the 9mill that he's getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Hey yo chico........you chudda neva gon under dat ladda.........ees baad lock.....

hey mein, I can do whatever I want homes *flicks toothpick*

Comment

• Alls this means is KB24 don't come back till Jan Feb of 2014 true story!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      everytime flicker types something sports related, its ******ed....

its official, Lakers will have the worst defense in the league
                      Relax dude. I just want us to have a legit pg.

And yes I believe rondo will recover 100%.

And no I don't necessarily mean trade Pau to the Cs to do it.

And no I don't really care if it never happens. I would just prefer to establish a quality pg within the team during the rebuilding process. Rondo or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X