**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    PS4 will be amazing.

When 2k11 dropped essentially sponsored by Jordan it was one of the best launches ever.

Nostalgic.

The Jordan missions are great, couldnt get all of them.

When you sit there playing it, and you're like... **** this is impossible to get all these stats... and then you realize this cocksucker did it in real life.
    I gave up tryna do those Jordan challenges. **** was just too difficult.

I pretty much just play Association and online now.

I really only get GTA, Madden, COD and 2k every year (or when it comes out) but I definitely gotta get the ps4. Well worth it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

I really only get GTA, Madden, COD and 2k every year (or when it comes out) but I definitely gotta get the ps4. Well worth it for me.
      Killzone > COD

You gotta play Metal Gear Online as well. Best online multiplayer I've ever played. Nothing like grabbing someone, planting c4 on them, knocking them out, taking all their gear before leaving and making them go boom after they wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

I get every one of those, I also like racing a lot though... need for speed series especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Killzone > COD

You gotta play Metal Gear Online as well. Best online multiplayer I've ever played. Nothing like grabbing someone, planting c4 on them, knocking them out, taking all their gear before leaving and making them go boom after they wake up.
          My gf got me killzone, I played it for an hour just to be nice.

never played it again.

Comment

• Anyone get The Last of Us?

Goddamn, that looks good. Heard nothing but good **** about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              PS4 will be amazing.

When 2k11 dropped essentially sponsored by Jordan it was one of the best launches ever.

Nostalgic.

The Jordan missions are great, couldnt get all of them.

When you sit there playing it, and you're like... **** this is impossible to get all these stats... and then you realize this cocksucker did it in real life.
              you couldn't get them all?? I got them all....and all the shoes.....

Comment

• Who the **** changed the thread title?!

Mak's about to go ape ****!

Comment

• Bostons always ****in with us

Comment

• YO Dubbz can you find my NBA youtube thread where we posted sick videos of plays

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X