No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post
    The Lakers are the greatest NBA team in the history of the league. Kobe > Jesus.
    this stranger knows his basketball.

Comment

The Lakers are the greatest Sports team in the history of the Universe. Kobe > Jesus.
      Fixed......

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

On that note I'm off 2 Knicksville !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i meant cap room for someone else...no thanks to melo
          would you like to see the menu, sir?

pg - kyrie irving, damian lillard, john wall, ricky rubio, tony parker

sg - klay thompson, thabo safolosha

sf - lebron james, paul george, danny granger, carmelo anthony, harrison barnes

pf - larry sanders, derrick favors, derrick williams, kenneth faried, chris bosh

c - andrew bogut, nikola vucevic, demarcus cousins

i hope dwight leaves. rather have the cap room and see what cupcake puts together.

Comment

would you like to see the menu, sir?

pg - kyrie irving, damian lillard, john wall, ricky rubio, tony parker

sg - klay thompson, thabo safolosha

sf - lebron james, paul george, danny granger, carmelo anthony, harrison barnes

pf - larry sanders, derrick favors, derrick williams, kenneth faried, chris bosh

c - andrew bogut, nikola vucevic, demarcus cousins

i hope dwight leaves. rather have the cap room and see what cupcake puts together.

Kyrie, Klay and Paul George...and yes, i'd like to see what the Magic Wand can do with all that cap space

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Kyrie, Klay and Paul George...and yes, i'd like to see what the Magic Wand can do with all that cap space
              if nash retires and depending on salary cap, we can sign 3 max guys. 4 if they cost a little less than max.

i like lillard.

Comment

if nash retires and depending on salary cap, we can sign 3 max guys. 4 if they cost a little less than max.

i like lillard.

yea, that kid can ball...the moment he lit us up in pre season last year, i knew he was the goods

the only thing that worries me about Kyrie is his durability...i dont wanna say he's injury prone but.........

Comment

The Lakers are the greatest NBA team in the history of the league. Kobe > Jesus.
                  Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  a friggin great................ALT ALERT!!! RING THE BELLS....ALT ALERT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    a friggin great................ALT ALERT!!! RING THE BELLS....ALT ALERT!!!!
                    i don't think adding an underscore at the end of your old name counts as an alt.

Comment

I ain't no stranger, Foo.

Comment

Working...
                      X