Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i haven't seen chest thumping now after the 2-0 clips lead was gone..

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      green turds and the tenants are pretty much done.

i'm rooting for pacers or bulls to knock off the heat.

also warriors to beat nuggets.

of the teams left, aside from clippers and celtics, i really dislike nuggets and heat.

spurs, thunder, warriors, grizzlies, pacers, bulls. i don't mind if those teams win.

I'm good with that list..Denver playin dirty

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        i haven't seen chest thumping now after the 2-0 clips lead was gone..

punked

punked ang tawag jan

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          punked

punked ang tawag jan
          was kobe already on the arena when dwight get tossed? wonder what's his reaction was..

and denver was trying to injure curry..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            i haven't seen chest thumping now after the 2-0 clips lead was gone..
            Last year Memphis extended the Clips, losing in seven. They might get revenge this year.

Comment

• Looking forward to the Clipper game 6.........is all im saying.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Looking forward to the Clipper game 6.........is all im saying.......
                relax kid I see the Clippers taking it back to LA even with Blake out. If they find a way to keep Marc Gasol off the paint that is. I'll never lose faith. **** these bandwagon bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
                  relax kid I see the Clippers taking it back to LA even with Blake out. If they find a way to keep Marc Gasol off the paint that is. I'll never lose faith. **** these bandwagon bums.

not just Gasol, but Z-Bo...that dude KILLED you guys last night

Comment

• Clippers choke away a 2-0 lead. They get iced in memphis.

Comment

• That series is definitely going 7. Clippers almost came back last night. Gasols definitely proving why he earned that trophy.

But nobodys mentioning Tayshaun Prince. That man single handedly put that game in the bag last night with that nice lay up and huge 3 after the clippers got pumped off a steal and 2.

Prince definitely helped bring that defensive edge from Detroit. Starting to see why Gay was expendable especially since he usually had a sick regular season then get hurt right before the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X