**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://todayentertainment.today.com/...kers-game?lite

Comment

• Jack wasn't in a good mood this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Curious, how do Laker fans feel about the Howard/Bynum switch now? Injuries not counting, did Howard make the Lakers better than Bynum?

Opinions guys?
        I never liked bynum anyways. Even if we ignore his injuries, dude had piss poor attitude and motivation. Dodged a bullet with getting howard. 76ers basically got a 7 foot hat holder.

Are we better? Yes. I don't blame howard for this season. Duh'toni was the reason for this season. With bynum he never played the whole season and the 2 times he did we were 2nd round bounced.

Comment

• We take our lumps like we take our rings...with dignity and grace...this year was not to be...but don't get it twisted...we will be back to the big dance sooner than later... LA Lakers ride or die through the good n the bad...true story

Comment

• the worst part about all that disaster is WANTING it to be over...in the 25 years i've been a fan, i've never felt like that during the playoffs

even when Magic and Byron went out against the Pistons, i still felt like we could be competitive...i felt none of that in this series

up to Mitch to right the ship...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              the worst part about all that disaster is WANTING it to be over...in the 25 years i've been a fan, i've never felt like that during the playoffs

even when Magic and Byron went out against the Pistons, i still felt like we could be competitive...i felt none of that in this series

up to Mitch to right the ship...

Sorry Mak !

JR had a Bonehead City Flashback !!!

Comment

• The thing with the Lakers is that their fans are obnoxious and bipolar.

They scream pit for a new coach , then they have him and they want him gone. They scream for Pau Gasol to come back , when they have him they wish they traded him and call him soft.

Its a normal behavior in Los Angeles. It all started when Kobe requested to be traded and then a few years later he was so proud to be a Laker.

And their fans are fairweather fans. They only support their team when they are doing good. If they are struggling they are all chaotic and out of control and being bipolar as ****.

They act like females on their period. Glad to see them have their panties in a bunch for a whole season.

"We are going to have to be dealt with" Kobe at the beginning of the season. I think he forgot to add "In the doctors office"

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Sorry Mak !

JR had a Bonehead City Flashback !!!

that's what made yesterday even worse...watching the green turds not eliminated

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    that's what made yesterday even worse...watching the green turds not eliminated

Imo Mak. You guys need 2 start by stealing back Paul from the other C's after clearing some space.

Kupchack's got his work cut out 4 him.

Celtsucks are done on Wed !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Imo Mak. You guys need 2 start by stealing back Paul from the other C's after clearing some space.

Kupchack's got his work cut out 4 him.

Celtsucks are done on Wed !!!

the worst thing is if they stand pat and use the injury excuse to hide the fact that the team needs to get younger and more athletic

hopefully Pau's expiring $19mil will tempt a team out there to make a deal

even amnestying Artest doesnt make that much sense...that's only $7mil off the books but it could allow them to renegotiate a smaller contract if he wants to come back

i think it's time to give Goudelock a legit shot at being the back up 2...get rid of Meeks...get rid of Ebanks since he's not playing anyway...clear up as much space as possible

Comment

Working...
                      X