**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
    Miami heat baby

what's the matter? your coach is ok now?

typical

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      Miami heat baby
      Yeah ok.........Miami heat baby..........:blow:

Just in case the pix didn't spell it out (coksukn'loser)

Comment

• Any one who knows me on this forum or in real life know I ain't never been one to sip on that hateraide........neverthat..........

Im sure all the Heat's "NEW FOUND FANS" are all up their nutz over the win.....no worries....big ups....ya'll took care of biz.....we didn't........

See ya'll in the finals (if ya'll get there).....

Comment

• SPurs tonight... handle business.

Comment

• Lakers defo getting a win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Lakers defo getting a win tonight.
              The Spurs are no walk in the park......but I hope this last loss lit a fire under their bunghole to get them up for the game.....

Comment

• Post 25th

“I’m going to kick some ass in practice…” Bryant said. “It’s going to get through. You beat it into their heads until it gets through.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  The Spurs are no walk in the park......but I hope this last loss lit a fire under their bunghole to get them up for the game.....
                  Spurs are rightfully the best team in nba at the moment but I think the Lakers can win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett
                    everybody knows the Spurs are only good in the season, when they get to the Playoffs they choke just like the punk bitch Mavs.

just like Cleveland in the 08-09 season, best record in the NBA and got eliminated by the Magic.

Lakers all the way.
                    Oh por favor please believe it.....Lakers gonna do it up come playoff time.....but they gotta get out of this idea that they can turn it on and off when ever they want.....Im not diggin that ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Post 25th

“I’m going to kick some ass in practice…” Bryant said. “It’s going to get through. You beat it into their heads until it gets through.”
                      I read Kobe chewed that ass in practice.

Damn I kinda wanna put 50k and SA, but I don't wanna bet against a motivated Laker squad.

Comment

Working...
                      X