• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockets fans are queers.

spurs fan, mavs fan rejects.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      the 4-5 winner plays the 1-8 winner so your season ends in OKC, if you get there...but hey, at least you have your division banner
      Maybe, at least the Clippers have the chance to actually WIN a playoff series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        Maybe, at least the Clippers have the chance to actually WIN a playoff series.

you should raise a banner for that too...the 'finally has a chance to win a 1st round series' banner

put it on your division championship video

Comment

you should raise a banner for that too...the 'finally has a chance to win a 1st round series' banner

put it on your division championship video
          Umm we won a first round playoff series last year. Try again...4-0 I rest my case. Your team is inferior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Umm we won a first round playoff series last year. Try again...4-0 I rest my case. Your team is inferior.
            0-4 if you face the Warriors in the 1st round. Better pray your team tanks against the Queens.

Comment

round of applause for the great work the Mods do around here
              Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

FAO: tua and mak

if you were the lakers organization, will you waive kobe and just rehire him on 2015 knowing the chance of him on 2014 is very slim?

Comment

• Though most of us never doubted it earlier this week, looks like the Lakers are in. Utah is down 12 with only five minutes left.

Comment

• La is in...

Comment

• Playing inside/out and they're getting good looks from 3 pt land, but they can't hit em.

Plus their transition D sucks, as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

FAO: tua and mak

if you were the lakers organization, will you waive kobe and just rehire him on 2015 knowing the chance of him on 2014 is very slim?
                      hard to say.

if i thought he'd be out a year....

amnesty him, free up cap space and save money.

reload and just sign him the next year.

BUT we don't have our draft picks anyway, so tanking won't help.

and knowing kobe, asswipe might be ready by season opener.

Comment

Working...
                      X