No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    duhhh...he need a rebound.. statistics shows nobody outside of kobe is going to shoot anyway.. might as well bring 4 rebounders in there with mamba..
    nice try. but this was with 5 seconds left.

we needed a 3 and they would have hack a dwight.

we needed a 3 and he put 2 non-shooters on the floor.

and quit talking to me, you're on my ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      in case we needed to shoot a technical
      can't wait for phil to come back next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        nice try. but this was with 5 seconds left.

we needed a 3 and they would have hack a dwight.

we needed a 3 and he put 2 non-shooters on the floor.

and quit talking to me, you're on my ignore list.
        pringles is stroking dwights ego and building his confidence. as what i have said earlier, it is kobe that will shoot anyway. why are you going to pull out your future foundation on crucial moments like this.

there is only one ball, why put 5 shooters in there knowing it is kobe that would shoot. if it is lebron, give him 4 more shooters. but this is kobe, why would you need the other 4? it's ok if you have a stretch 5, put them in. but your shooter were too short. why would you give your opponent incentive on putting their tallest player on kobe outside the arc?

where is swizzy when you need him..

Comment

pringles is stroking dwights ego and building his confidence. as what i have said earlier, it is kobe that will shoot anyway. why are you going to pull out your future foundation on crucial moments like this.

there is only one ball, why put 5 shooters in there knowing it is kobe that would shoot. if it is lebron, give him 4 more shooters. but this is kobe, why would you need the other 4? it's ok if you have a stretch 5, put them in. but your shooter were too short. why would you give your opponent incentive on putting their tallest player on kobe outside the arc?

where is swizzy when you need him..
          you can't always get the ball to kobe.

and the 3rd shooter was inbounding.

so it was basically nash and kobe.

if raptors were smart, they would have just left dwight unguarded.

you didn't watch the game did you? please stfu then.

we already have kswizzy here to talk about things he doesn't know about.

Comment

you can't always get the ball to kobe.

and the 3rd shooter was inbounding.

so it was basically nash and kobe.

if raptors were smart, they would have just left dwight unguarded.

you didn't watch the game did you? please stfu then.

we already have kswizzy here to talk about things he doesn't know about.
            if they were smart, they just have to foul dwight..

kobe is smart enough to free himself up to have the ball, just like what happens on the play. doesn't need rocket scientist to predict that kobe would take the last shot. too predictable, the reason why he amaze me how he always comes up big on those occasion. his opponent is expecting him to have the ball and take the last shot and yet he still delivers..

just like your post, too predictable..

Comment

• they had problems inbounding the ball before that.

had to call timeout.

idiot.

it doesn't matter if the play is for kobe you still have to have the right lineup out there.

fine. leave dwight in for reb or quick alley oop. wtf was ron there? still a stupid lineup.

Comment

they had problems inbounding the ball before that.

had to call timeout.

idiot.

it doesn't matter if the play is for kobe you still have to have the right lineup out there.

fine. leave dwight in for reb or quick alley oop. wtf was ron there? still a stupid lineup.
                ron was not there, keep your facts straight.

metta was making a living outside the arc, and making a good amount on it. i still remember game 7 and how metta bail kobe's ass.
                besides, he always shoot threes outside the arc everytime i saw him play. pringles make him believe he was reggie miller lol..

Comment

ron was not there, keep your facts straight.

metta was making a living outside the arc, and making a good amount on it. i still remember game 7 and how metta bail kobe's ass.
                  besides, he always shoot threes outside the arc everytime i saw him play. pringles make him believe he was reggie miller lol..
                  ok metta not ron.

Comment

• 8th place .........and claiming....but if we do....we better go to 6-or 5....cuz 7 ain't the biznezz....yaaaa know wadda I mean??

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      8th place .........and claiming....but if we do....we better go to 6-or 5....cuz 7 ain't the biznezz....yaaaa know wadda I mean??
                      can't reach 5.

6 is possible.

tbh 6-8 doesn't mean much.

we don't know if 7 or 8 means okc or spurs.

6 probably means clippers.

i'll take any except okc.

Comment

Working...
                      X