**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    ^^^^ this is gonna happen.

Utah has lost 2 in a row to Milwaukee and Cavaliers. they're choking it up.
    yep chico.. add GS to that list.. it seems they are also imploding..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      yep chico.. add GS to that list.. it seems they are also imploding..
      GS has an easy schedule to end the season. they'll make it unless they have a major injury.

Comment

GS has an easy schedule to end the season. they'll make it unless they have a major injury.
        the way they are losing games, there's no "easy" opponents for them.

kobe on the other hand is willing his team to win. at this rate, he wouldn't have enough gas come PO..

Comment

the way they are losing games, there's no "easy" opponents for them.

kobe on the other hand is willing his team to win. at this rate, he wouldn't have enough gas come PO..
          like that matters. even with a full tank of gas Kobe ain't doin shiiiiiet against OKC and the Spurs. Or even Memphis and Clippers for that matter.

don't get too hyped on kobe's 'will' after what they did today. Remember they were playing the Pelicans. They shouldn't have been down by that much anyway.

Comment

like that matters. even with a full tank of gas Kobe ain't doin shiiiiiet against OKC and the Spurs. Or even Memphis and Clippers for that matter.

don't get too hyped on kobe's 'will' after what they did today. Remember they were playing the Pelicans. They shouldn't have been down by that much anyway.
            don't let your hate blind you.. call spade a spade.. kobe is doing something only ATGs do..

and stop saying "he did it against the pelicans".. how bout lebron and the heat neading the refs to beat orlando today?last i check, that team is only ahead of one team, the bobcats.. how are you going to explain it?

Comment

don't let your hate blind you.. call spade a spade.. kobe is doing something only ATGs do..

and stop saying "he did it against the pelicans".. how bout lebron and the heat neading the refs to beat orlando today?last i check, that team is only ahead of one team, the bobcats.. how are you going to explain it?
              lol. even if the Heat lost tonight it doesn't mean anything. Besides they were up by 20pts and let the Magic get back in the game. Heat are playing on cruse control and still winning games.

I'm not blinded by anything. It is the Kobe lovers that are blind. Msg me when Kobe 'wills' his team to win against an elite team.

Comment

lol. even if the Heat lost tonight it doesn't mean anything. Besides they were up by 20pts and let the Magic get back in the game. Heat are playing on cruse control and still winning games.

I'm not blinded by anything. It is the Kobe lovers that are blind. Msg me when Kobe 'wills' his team to win against an elite team.
                double standard at its finest..

i'm no kobe lover but i admire his work. same as i admire durant's and lebron's.

Comment

double standard at its finest..

i'm no kobe lover but i admire his work. same as i admire durant's and lebron's.
                  yes Kobe hits a lot of amazing tough shots and he has great footwork and technique on his shots. But he sucks at everything else. He's a 1 dimensional player who is even inefficient at his one great skill because of his poor decision making and lack of understanding of the game. Kobe doesn't will his team to win, he wills himself to take stupid shots and make some every once in a while.

Comment

yes Kobe hits a lot of amazing tough shots and he has great footwork and technique on his shots. But he sucks at everything else. He's a 1 dimensional player who is even inefficient at his one great skill because of his poor decision making and lack of understanding of the game. Kobe doesn't will his team to win, he wills himself to take stupid shots and make some every once in a while.

the guy has 42pts 12dimes 7boards

Swizzy: he's one dimensional

dude, STFU already

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      the guy has 42pts 12dimes 7boards

Swizzy: he's one dimensional

dude, STFU already
                      that canadian ****** just trolling for attention again.

kobe is one dimensional. LOL

he sucks lebron's **** and kobe does almost everything better than that fool.

about the only thing lebron has over kobe is physical attributes. size, strength, etc. not skill.

lebron still has free throw issues for crying out loud.

Comment

Working...
                      X