No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Margin of error is pretty damn slim no doubt..........

we gotta go like .700 to get a shot at the playoffs...Houston beating OKC was big...i was really counting on the Rockets to lose that one

Comment

• sounds stupid but the only team i see beating the spurs in a 7 game series is the Lakers
      Last edited by JRM; 02-22-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        so is Channing Frye
        **** it get dudley and hill too.

make it l.a. suns for duhntoni.

you know..... since they won so much titles......

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
          sounds stupid but the only team i see beating the spurs in a 7 game series is the Lakers
          Lakers CAN beat anyone if they play like they should........

Comment

• "They've been rebuilding since 1972.......Picking all them draft busts like Larue Martin...." -Michael Cooper on the Portland Trailblazers

"That's the True Clipper in them coming out,,,," -Michael Cooper on Clippers blowout loss to Spurs last night

Coop-a-Loop was hilarious on ESPNLA just now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              we gotta go like .700 to get a shot at the playoffs...Houston beating OKC was big...i was really counting on the Rockets to lose that one
              Houston is gonna make it for sure IMO.

I think Utah is the team that's gonna tank and give Lakers the 8th seed.

Comment

• 3 straight wins....lets go lakers!!!

Comment

• Call me crazy but I don't want Howard to come back. He's a pu$$y, he has no heart and acts like a 12 year old. Kobe is 34 years old and is still trying harder than anyone on that team.

You would think Howard would come in and do what he can to help the team, instead he's been a cry baby about everything. I don't want that type of player on my team.

Comment

• Read somewhere that the magic number the lakers need to avoid is 9

Comment

• Tonight will be a very telling game to see if we got this thing right finally.....very telling in deed...........GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X