No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    did you see 'cheesy' during the pregame?

i don't know why but the crying over dr. buss seemed fake.

though i'm sure he loves the man. it still looked kinda fake.

Comment

• the lakers did a good job.

very simple, short but classy.

i like the end part of the video montage when they played a recording of buss thanking the fans, when we should be thanking him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        the lakers did a good job.

i like the end part of the video montage when they played a recording of buss thanking the fans, when we should be thanking him.

grats for having a great owner... if only celts have the same, larry legend would still be beasting right now..

very classy of the celtics squad.. giving up for the lakers..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          grats for having a great owner... if only celts have the same, larry legend would still be beasting right now..

very classy of the celtics squad.. giving up for the lakers..
          cheap ass celtics owner cut bird career short.

kobe still ballin' at 34, kareem played over 40, magic beat aids....

bird, mchale couldn't stay healthy. cheap facilities, cheap medical staff....

celtics training facility court floor was all lopsided and stuff.... yeah that's good for mchales legs and birds back.

if celtics stayed healthy til bird was mid 30's.... lakers have 2 less titles, pistons none and ****** jordan would only have 3.

Comment

cheap ass celtics owner cut bird career short.

kobe still ballin' at 34, kareem played over 40, magic beat aids....

bird, mchale couldn't stay healthy. cheap facilities, cheap medical staff....

celtics training facility court floor was all lopsided and stuff.... yeah that's good for mchales legs and birds back.

if celtics stayed healthy til bird was mid 30's.... lakers have 2 less titles, pistons none and ****** jordan would only have 3.
            spoken like a certified basketball guru ..

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              dick move brother...dick move indeed........

so fellas what scenario would you bet the house on for this time next year???

or

sorry man . its just a shocker that this year hes not making it. I thought like everyone else this team would do good. No lo tomas personal carnal

Comment

Dude treated Magic like the son he always wanted. I'm sure Magic really cared about him.

Comment

we all know where you were gonna go with it.

i just cut you off.

your vagina still has sand in it because of THIS

lol @ posting an all-star game highlight. that's just an exhibition match.

Kobe was the only one playing as if it was a finals game in the playoffs. Cuz he knows he ain't winning **** this year so might as well try and win the all-star game even though its meaningless.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-21-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Dude treated Magic like the son he always wanted. I'm sure Magic really cared about him.
                      oh i know magic loved him like a father.

i'm just saying it looked fake. with jalen and wilbon tapping his shoulder and hand.

plus it happened like 3 times. pregame show, lakers dedication and halftime show.

i don't know. when guys cry it always seem fake. unless you're drunk or on drugs. last time i cried was like 98 and 01. alchohol involved in the first and morphine drip and vicodin 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                      X