do it mitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      This was on Yahoo Sports
      it's feckud up in all angles...

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        it's feckud up in all angles...
        i was listening to marcellus wiley on espn last week and he said during pregame at staples while everyone was practicing 3's, j's and layup drills.... idiot dwight was shooting half court hook shots goofing around.

i want him gone. trade him or let him walk don't care. he's not laker material.

trade him to nyk for chandler or to chi for noah. we need a real center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i was listening to marcellus wiley on espn last week and he said during pregame at staples while everyone was practicing 3's, j's and layup drills.... idiot dwight was shooting half court hook shots goofing around.

i want him gone. trade him or let him walk don't care. he's not laker material.

trade him to nyk for chandler or to chi for noah. we need a real center.
          dwight doesn't want to be in a laker uniform, he stated it when he was with orlando. mitch gambled on him.. atleast he tried.. and i applaud mitch for doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            dwight doesn't want to be in a laker uniform, he stated it when he was with orlando. mitch gambled on him.. atleast he tried.. and i applaud mitch for doing it.
            getting him was the right move no matter how it works out.

better than giving bynum max deal.

hell bynum for just earl clark is a win.

Comment

your hate for bigman is unreal..

shaq to bynum and now dwight

not because they almost weigh as much as you means you have the right not to like them..

Comment

the only consolation is that Bynum hasn't even played a game this year

but yea, can't hate on Mitch for gambling...its what we all wanted..we tried, we all see that Dwight isn't cut in the laker mold...time to move on

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the only consolation is that Bynum hasn't even played a game this year

but yea, can't hate on Mitch for gambling...its what we all wanted..we tried, we all see that Dwight isn't cut in the laker mold...time to move on
                  kupchak said jim buss wanted to swing for the fences this year so his dad can see 1 more lakers championship.

they knew dr. buss didn't have much longer to go.

he's been dying for the past year. that's how respected dr. buss was, the media kept it secret.

the tabloids were the one who broke the story.

Comment

kupchak said jim buss wanted to swing for the fences this year so his dad can see 1 more lakers championship.

they knew dr. buss didn't have much longer to go.

he's been dying for the past year. that's how respected dr. buss was, the media kept it secret.

the tabloids were the one who broke the story.

i still can't believe he's gone...with Jimmy running the show, the only positive i can think of is that Mitch is still there...i think Mitch should be the one that looks for our next coach...Jimmy has been the ultimate failure at it

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i still can't believe he's gone...with Jimmy running the show, the only positive i can think of is that Mitch is still there...i think Mitch should be the one that looks for our next coach...Jimmy has been the ultimate failure at it
                      who would be the next coach after you trade dwight?

Comment

Working...
                      X