• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not quite the return Nash expected!

Comment

• Omfg, the lakers r trash/fragile bitc hes

Comment

• Man, that looked like I was watching the Nuggets blow away a lead like that and not having anyone to go to in crunch time

Comment

• Lakers have the most ridiculous TO's(like total melt down type TO's...youd think they were a team of rookies)......and shoot like crap......

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            Lakers have the most ridiculous TO's(like total melt down type TO's...youd think they were a team of rookies)......and shoot like crap......

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                they ask him, pau hater.

they asked him if he agreed being on the bench in the 4th.

and when did NOH make a run? while pau was sitting, so you can't say they took him out for defense.

everyone *****es, everyone complains.

what matters is if you're right or wrong.

pau is top player on this team. he should have been playing.

top player my ass...you see the run Phoenix went on after Dwight went out?

they went straight AT Gasol and he gave them no resistance

can't hit FTs, can't defend, can't run

someone show him those lowlights last night the next time he complains about not being in crunch time

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

someone show him those lowlights last night the next time he complains about not being in crunch time
                  Not lookin good for Pau right now....

Kobe blew it too. Bobbled pass leading to a turnover and missed layup to tie.

These guys are killing me slowly.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Not lookin good for Pau right now....

Kobe blew it too. Bobbled pass leading to a turnover and missed layup to tie.

These guys are killing me slowly.

yup...he looked lackadaisical in the closing minutes with that TO...that was a big 'show me what changed' game...so far, all it showed was that we still suck ass on the road

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

blah blah blah

because the defense all depends on pau and dwight....

oooh pau going 2 for 5 ft is what killed the lakers....

LMFAO at you. you just anti-spanish because your grandpa was rizal.

suns killed the lakers with mid range j's. you can live with that.

not every win, they played great.

not every loss, they played awful.

they did a lot things right. they played the right way for the most part.

just one of those losses, unfortunately lakers can't afford it.

the problem is they learned the wrong lessons from their 2 wins.

which i told you yesterday morning but you wouldn't listen.

Comment

Working...
                      X