No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I called it from the begging! The Lakers suck period! They hired the wrong coach, signed the wrong players especially Howard who is selfish and has no heart! I feel sorry for you Laker fans. But at least you all had a nice run, its time to rebuild and see who will be the face of the Lakers cause it aint gonna be Dwight

hey chuck, go fock yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      fhuck chuck

Comment

haha why you hating mak im just keeping it real
        I was a Kobe hater until recently when I really looked at what he has accomplished and realized man I was able to see IMO one of the top 5 players of all time from start to soon finish and fawk this dude is good!
        I wanted him to catch my boy MJ and maybe even pass him with 7 rings but he isnt going to even get 6. Its sad to see that prick Jim Buss fuk Kobe over like that (regarding hiring Antomi - cause there is no D over phil) You all had a great run bro its time to pass the torch

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          fhuck chuck
          Man I feel even worst for you bro
          you have to deal with the lakers losing this year and on top of that you have to deal with your boy MT looking like a pee wee baller against an NFL team, Ive never seen so many broken ankles and one armed missed takles in my life
          Welcome to the BCS! HA!

Comment

Earl Clark is the missing piece...him and Dwight will anchor the defense
            might as well trade for ryan anderson and jj redick..

Comment

• Comment

• 2 wins in a row.....hope to get another win this thursday vs Heat....lets go Lakers....

Comment

• Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
                  2 wins in a row.....hope to get another win this thursday vs Heat....lets go Lakers....
                  that would def be a more telling win....hope we can build on this for sure ........

Comment

• plan the parade

Comment

plan the parade
                      hahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X