• Show
Clear All

• kinda feel sorry for the lakers..

just kidding lol

Comment

• You guys wanna win a championship?

It's over. Schedule the parade now.

Comment

• Is this $100 million Lakers team the biggest failure in NBA history (or even sports history)? 4 HOF players. Going to miss the playoffs. There is another Lakers thread on here where I said Steve Nash was a terrible signing for the Lakers. I also predicted the D'Antoni signing.

Comment

• the future is in good hands??

Comment

• I heard they won tonight. That could be considered a streak right?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

the future is in good hands??
              There's no way anyone in there right mind would trade for Howard unless he signs an extension. Lakers dun goofed.

The good news is the Lakers are getting Kevin Love when he becomes a free agent. The bad news is the next few seasons are going to be a rebuilding process. No 6 rings for Kobe.

Comment

• Earl Clark is the missing piece...him and Dwight will anchor the defense

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Earl Clark is the missing piece...him and Dwight will anchor the defense
                  Pau's done.

Comment

• Sports shock of the year, feel bad for Kobe. I don't see them making playoffs.

Time to rebuild the whole team, I see some tough years ahead.

Comment

• I called it from the begging! The Lakers suck period! They hired the wrong coach, signed the wrong players especially Howard who is selfish and has no heart! I feel sorry for you Laker fans. But at least you all had a nice run, its time to rebuild and see who will be the face of the Lakers cause it aint gonna be Dwight

Comment

Working...
                      X