Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread

*sigh*

Comment

• Laker fans have nothing to be ashamed of. No team is good every single year. The Lakers are down now but I suspect that they won't be down for long. If I was the Lakers GM, I would do everything in my power to keep D-12 and aquire Kyrie Irving when he becomes a free agent. Kyrie is a future superstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Is this season over yet?

Fuck! Its like watching an injured animal die a slow agonizing death.
        It's rough right now brah but good times will come....hang in there.......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          It's rough right now brah but good times will come....hang in there.......
          I ain't goin nowhere but man, this is worse than the Sedale Threatt era.

Comment

hahahahhahah

Comment

• D'Antoni needs to give a Nash-Meeks-Clark-Hill-Dwight line-up minutes(when he has them available)...Nash should get the best out of them.....

Kobe has been great on O this season but he is old as **** and his defense is terrible for 3/4ths of the game. If his shot aint falling, just bench him quickly and give him rest, because he offers little else...he did this yesterday in the second quarter and it made him more effective for the second half....
              Last edited by -Hyperion-; 01-10-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

at least we made the playoffs with The Thief

Comment

• Why all the doom and gloom ???

Sure D'Antoni was a bad hire and with his scheme they'll always be question marks.

But you guys have Kobe, Howard and Nash.

When it does mesh you guys will be alright.

You guys will be in the thick of it in no time barring injuries.

Come money time the thirst and playoff experience will show.

Talk about spoiled fans !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Why all the doom and gloom ???

Sure D'Antoni was a bad hire and with his scheme they'll always be question marks.

But you guys have Kobe, Howard and Nash.

When it does mesh you guys will be alright.

You guys will be in the thick of it in no time barring injuries.

Come money time the thirst and playoff experience will show.

Talk about spoiled fans !!!

we havent won since last year

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      we havent won since last year

I know Mak.

When D'Antoni was hired I knew there'd be a transition period without a solid point.

Now Nash is back and there's no explanation 4 the losses other than the lacking of defensive intensity for 4 qtrs.

Imo it's just a matter of time.

How far they'll advance come playoff time is up 2 D'antoni's ability 2 adapt and play 2 his strengths.

Comment

Working...
                      X