No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    I don't put a lot of stock in "experts" odds. The Lakers are a popular sexy pick, while the Clippers are also rans. However, I use my eyes to judge teams. The Western Conference is really stacked this year especially at the top the Thunder, Clippers, Grizzles, Spurs, and even the Warriors have all played extremely well this season. The Lakers better figure it out before it's too late. They have their work cut out for them to say the least. The Thunder and Clippers look like the two best teams in the west to me.

i'm pretty sure Vegas has a better concept of the bigger picture than the average fan who 'watch' with their eyes...its an in depth, calculated formula that they use to come up with these odds

if the Lakers are as bad as you really think they are and the Clippers that good, those odds would have moved already

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i'm pretty sure Vegas has a better concept of the bigger picture than the average fan who 'watch' with their eyes...its an in depth, calculated formula that they use to come up with these odds

if the Lakers are as bad as you really think they are and the Clippers that good, those odds would have moved already
      Bookies odds are mainly dictated by how much money people are putting on a particular outcome.

All those odds mean are that considerably more money has been wagered on the Lakers winning the title than there has been for the Clippers.

If someone went and put 100 million on the Clippers tomorrow then their odds would go down dramatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Bookies odds are mainly dictated by how much money people are putting on a particular outcome.

All those odds mean are that considerably more money has been wagered on the Lakers winning the title than there has been for the Clippers.

If someone went and put 100 million on the Clippers tomorrow then their odds would go down dramatically.

but noone is doing that...because its foolish to write off or crown teams in December

Comment

We sha'll see. I'm looking forward to the next Clippers vs Lakers game.

Comment

but noone is doing that...because its foolish to write off or crown teams in December
            Fair enough.

OKC do look good at present though. If only Westbrook would realize that he's not the best scoring option on his team.

Comment

• This is horrible...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                This is horrible...
                It's def not great........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  It's def not great........
                  at least the fought back.....when i posted that, they were 18 down....but last few minutes, theyve kept the cats alive with a bunch of stupid plays....

Comment

• They gave up 3 good looks that last possession. Smh....

Lucky ****ing bastards!

Comment

• At least tthey got the W...but damn...i was ****ting bricks at the end...

Comment

Working...
                      X