No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    then u shall C me then jive turkey...........

Not if I c u first huevon !!!

Comment

see me come play off time...
      If you get there These were mutch happier times for Laker fans:

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Not if I c u first huevon !!!
        If you are making a reference to the endowment of my genitalia you my good sir are in fact correct...si estoy bien huevon....

Now your Giants gotta beat them Birds....then we can see bout 49ers VS Giants for the NFC Championship.......can not wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          If you get there These were mutch happier times for Laker fans:

Are you going on record saying the Lakers will NOT make the playoffs??? sounds like betting talk to me......how bout all your points says the Lakers do make it to the playoffs?????

Comment

If you are making a reference to the endowment of my genitalia you my good sir are in fact correct...si estoy bien huevon....

Now your Giants gotta beat them Birds....then we can see bout 49ers VS Giants for the NFC Championship.......can not wait...

the Giants are like the one team you DONT wanna see in the playoffs...well them and the Rams

Comment

Can't say I've ever walked down that street !!!

They say Frisco is a good place 4 pretzel love !!!

Dem Birds not dirty enough 4 a Giant !!!

Seems 2 me we're on a collision course that only Pumpernickle ( Kap) can derail. Good luck !!!
              Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 12-05-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                the Giants are like the one team you DONT wanna see in the playoffs...well them and the Rams
                Too soon bro .......too soon.......

Comment

Are you going on record saying the Lakers will NOT make the playoffs??? sounds like betting talk to me......how bout all your points says the Lakers do make it to the playoffs?????
                  I would think they'd find a way to make it to the playoffs. If they don't that would really be a disgrace. However, it doesn't really matter whether they make the playoffs or not because I don't expect them to get very far. Maybe they prove me wrong but I don't think this team is very good.

Comment

• NYG wipe the floor with the Ravens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      I would think they'd find a way to make it to the playoffs. If they don't that would really be a disgrace. However, it doesn't really matter whether they make the playoffs or not because I don't expect them to get very far. Maybe they prove me wrong but I don't think this team is very good.

Comment

Working...
                      X