• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    NWO = New Wade Order

good to know you found a seat on that Heat bandwagon

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      NWO = New Wade Order
      Where were you this past season playa??? you think adding them two kats is gonna get you a free pass to the finals??? good luck with that...I think Orlando and Boston might have something to say bout that.....Lebron and Bosh are great talents dont' get me wrong....if there were three balls out there and we had to guard all three at the same time then we be in some deep ****....but there is only one ball out there...there's been plenty of teams with all stars but can they play as a team?? I guess we'll see.....but for now they haven't won ****...and until they do they just like the rest...looking up at at the champions....if they want what we got....they gotta come to LA and take it...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Where were you this past season playa??? you think adding them two kats is gonna get you a free pass to the finals??? good luck with that...I think Orlando and Boston might have something to say bout that.....Lebron and Bosh are great talents dont' get me wrong....if there were three balls out there and we had to guard all three at the same time then we be in some deep ****....but there is only one ball out there...there's been plenty of teams with all stars but can they play as a team?? I guess we'll see.....but for now they haven't won ****...and until they do they just like the rest...looking up at at the champions....if they want what we got....they gotta come to LA and take it...

[IMG][/IMG]
        Yes, yes I do....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Yes, yes I do....
          Hahha.......good luck with that one..........

Comment

• It's called loyalty bitches........ATTA BOY FISH!!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5374270

Fisher returns to Lakers

* Email
            * Print
            * Comments309

By Ramona Shelburne
            ESPNLosAngeles.com
            Archive

Derek Fisher has decided to stay with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Credit Kobe Bryant with the assist.

lastname
            Fisher

"I have decided to continue with Kobe, continue with our teammates and the fans of Los Angeles," Fisher said in a statement. "While this may not be the most lucrative contract I've been offered this offseason, it is the most valuable. I am confident I will continue to lead this team on and off the court. Let the hunt for six begin."

The Lakers have won two straight titles and five in Fisher's tenure with the team. He gets a three-year deal to return, with a player option on the final year. Monetary terms were not immediately available.

The Lakers were waiting for the deal to be completed before announcing anything.

"Nothing is signed yet," Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said. "We're in continuous dialogue with [Fisher's] representative and we hope to announce something soon."

Fisher, 35, had been courted by the Miami Heat. He met with Miami president Pat Riley and owner Micky Arison at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami on Saturday morning where the Heat told him it wanted him to be its starting point guard and to join LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

"I took time to consider all my options, many not reported in the media," Fisher said. "I listened to every coach, every general manager, even potential teammates in order to make the right decision and I thank every one of them. At the end of the day, there's one person I could not turn away from.

More on the Lakers

For more news and notes on the Lakers, check out the Land O' Lakers blog from the Kamenetzky brothers. Blog

"Kobe Bryant asked me to stay but supported whatever decision I made. He and I have played together for 11 seasons, came into the league together as kids, and has been loyal to me even when others had doubts. We have won five championships together."

The Lakers had been in constant contact with Fisher and his representative Rob Pelinka since the free-agent negotiating period opened on July 1, although negotiations had proceeded slowly but amicably.

Fisher averaged 7.5 points and 2.5 assists per game last season, but he stepped up with some big shots in the playoffs, especially against the Celtics in the NBA Finals.

Comment

• i've never said it this late in the year but one mo gen, Good ****, Fish!

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i've never said it this late in the year but one mo gen, Good ****, Fish!
                one mo gen?

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  one mo gen?

stupid bar slang i picked up this past playoffs

'...another pitcher guys?'

'...yup, one mo gen'

Comment

• Fisher wasnt about to sell out his team like that. He knew LA is his home. just felt like fuuckin with the guys over in miami

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      stupid bar slang i picked up this past playoffs

'...another pitcher guys?'

'...yup, one mo gen'

Hahha.....One mo' gen.......hahahahha good ****..........

Comment

Working...
                      X