Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt barkley's backup at USC, a redshirt freshman, just guaranteed a win.

that's a shame. i was hoping for an irish win.

Comment

• max wittek
      6'4 245
      mater dei

ranked as #3 high school qb
      scouts say he has a pro style

got a little ben roethlisberger thing going on.

what's up with USC and Mater Dei?

leinart, barkley and now wittek. all from mater dei played qb at SC.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        not even really technique, Dubbz

look at Shawn Marion's ugly ass FTs...they still go in...it's all mental IMO
        I should correct that.

Technique for that specific person. Guys like Reggie and Larry didn't really have textbook form like Mark Price or Horny but were great ft shooters.

When I see shaq and dwight, i see them actually throwing the ball at the basket, not really shooting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          NOPE.....IMO your both wrong....it's muscle memory....that is were practice comes in......true story!!!
          Thats probably why they go they continue to suck..

They repeat the same bad form over and over.

Everyone's built different so not everyone can shoot the same exact way. They key is finding the form that fits you best and trying to perfect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            guys i didn't say it's all about hands btw.

i said "SOME"

i do believe it plays a factor
            I think it is probably 90% about the hands.

all you got to look at is the common denominator between all the bad free throw shooters. They ALL had big hands.

The only ones that didn't have big hands and had bad ft shooting are the ones who over worked their arms and shoulders like Karl Malone but thats not a natural reason.

With Dwight howard I think its a case of both big hands plus big shoulders and arms. If you look at Dwight's career, his rookie season was his best when he almost shot 70% ft cuz his arms weren't as buff.

Comment

• at the end of the day there is no excuse if you get paid to make them baskets you should eat sleep snort **** and then eat again free throws...it's not called the Charity Stripe for nothin......

Comment

• that 3rd quarter was pathetic...Kobe is the only reason the Lakers are even in the game....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  that 3rd quarter was pathetic...Kobe is the only reason the Lakers are even in the game....
                  holy ****!!!

113-97!

how did that happen?

I didn't bother watching the game cuz I thought it would just be an easy win for the Lakers.

wow.

Comment

• Howard scored just 7 points(2-4 shooting) in 40 minutes playing time. Pathetic. This is the guy that some Lakers fans on Clublakers/LG.net are saying is better than LeBron and Durant. Smh.

Comment

• Sacramento??!??

Sacramento??!??

Should we fire D'Antoni?

Comment

Working...
                      X