**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    you guys rent are due.

don't make us send your joke of a franchise back to l.a. sports arena.
    I expect the Clippers to beat the Lakers easily on Friday. The Clippers are legit. They are good enough to compete with anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      I expect the Clippers to beat the Lakers easily on Friday. The Clippers are legit. They are good enough to compete with anybody.
      I actually second this.

I think they're going to tear house this season.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Defense is atrocious but at least we're scoring.

Comment

• De

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Defense is atrocious but at least we're scoring.
          Game 1 maybe but lol dude.

The Lake defense will (and should be the best in the nba) but I don't see how you're really going to score points.

I mean look how the Dallas B-team obliterated you guys.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Howard sinking his free throws, lol.....must have been practicing...

Comment

• Lake Show will have (must have) the best defensive team in the NBA. But once again it's back to the rely on Bryant to simply score ordeal.

Comment

nah... they'll be atlanta hawks of west.

4-5 seed every year, out in 1st-2nd round every year.

Comment

nah... they'll be atlanta hawks of west.

4-5 seed every year, out in 1st-2nd round every year.
                  You're wrong. The Clippers have the best PG in the league and the most talented team in the league from top to bottom. I will be surprised if they don't make it to at least the Western Conference finals. They are a title contendor. Friday should be fun. Crawford had 29 points tonight in a little over 30 minutes.

Comment

You're wrong. The Clippers have the best PG in the league and the most talented team in the league from top to bottom. I will be surprised if they don't make it to at least the Western Conference finals. They are a title contendor. Friday should be fun. Crawford had 29 points tonight in a little over 30 minutes.
                    meh.....

4th seed. out in 2nd round.

best case.

Comment

meh.....

4th seed. out in 2nd round.

best case.
                      We shall see. What did you think of the game tonight? I'm starting to wonder if they'll be able to beat the Pistons on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X