• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    12-31 ft's
    steve nash playing as a role player, getting raped by collison
    lost to a wounded mavs team with 9 new players
    mike brown and the princeton offense
    Collison lit Nash up. Imagine what Wesbrook, Paul, and Parker will do to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      bench scoring..

dallas = 37
      lakers = 17

lose the game by 8pts
      that don't mean much.

dallas bench played more.

the game was lost on free throws.

lakers were like 12-31.

that's 19 pts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        Kobe + Mike Brown screwing the Lakers. Only those 2 can screw up that much talent.

Lakers looked ugly. It was almost like watching a high school team.

and as I stated numerous times over the summer, Nash is gonna be useless on this team. Kobe, the roster and the system all go against Nash's style. Pointless signing.
        Kobe didnt even have the ball much...and he was efficient....11-14 shooting...you should wait for the nba.com recap before pretending you actually watched the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Collison lit Nash up. Imagine what Wesbrook, Paul, and Parker will do to him.
          because we havent seen those matchups before.....ever...

Comment

• If I'm the Lakers I'm still pretty concerned with how they are going to defend OKC's speed. Its early and everything and they are stacked with great players that will play better together, but the worrying signs are still there in terms of dealing with the speed that a team like the Thunder will bring. Over a 7 game series that is tough to deal with.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Kobe didnt even have the ball much...and he was efficient....11-14 shooting...you should wait for the nba.com recap before pretending you actually watched the game.
              weak.

Kobe was playing dead ball offense regardless of how many shots he made. He was going at it 1on1 with Nash standing alone at the 3point line. Kobe didn't even care to look over. He doesn't care to swing the ball around either.

Kobe is a 1on1 player and nothing more. Also what offense were Lakers running? I didn't get it. It wasn't even a princeton offense. They were so lost. Why get Nash and make him play off the ball. Might as well have stuck with Blake cuz he's about the same off the ball.

Put the ball in Nash's hands and let him do his thing. But even still, with that lineup I don't know what Nash could do. They're a good team but not made for Nash. Hate to see Nash go out like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                because we havent seen those matchups before.....ever...
                I'm looking forward to the Paul vs Nash showdown on Friday. LMAO

Comment

• 81-1........

Comment

• They looked so boring. Mike Brown should just let Nash run the offense and we all know Kobe will run his own Iso-Kobe offense. They just needs to be more active on the defensive end, and then they will look as great as they are on paper.
                    Last edited by Carpe Diem; 10-31-2012, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      They looked so boring. Mike Brown should just let Nash run the offense and we all know Kobe will run his own IsoKobe offense. They just need to be more active on the defensive end, and then they will look as great as they are on paper.
                      thats the only answer. otherwise this has fail season written all over it.

just put Nash out there with another fast guard like Meeks, Gaudlock or Morris and put Kobe at the 3 and 4-5 combos of Howard-Jamison, Gasol-Metta, Howard-Metta.... Just push the ball run pick and rolls with howard and pick and pops with Gasol. Let Kobe run his iso every once in a while. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X