**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagine how many bobcats jerseys would sell in china.....#24

Comment

• I mean you shouldnt have to ask someone to go out there and "try".

Bynum too, I feel the same way with both of them, I give Bynum the benefit of the doubt because I still think he can grow mentally... We'll see.

As far as Kobe, I thought he played twice as good this year than the previous two seasons... You can tell his knee feels great... His energy has been great, and I loved how he went out scoring 42, nobody can say **** about his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        its already shut....lets start rebuilding....but now that tua tells me about the trade protection, i guess we cant

Kobe still has a couple of good years left...we can still retool around him...the dude could have won the scoring title if he wanted to

besides, noone will take that contract and if they do, we get nothing but junk in return...might as well ride it out and then see how the market looks when he have all that cap room

that way, you can rebuild and put on a decent product on the floor...ie. the van exel, jones, campbell days

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
          we can rebuild.

but not by getting rid of pau and kobe.

no point.

their contract is up in 2 years. just wait it out. as was lakers gm plan.

blake , artest , gasol , kobe contracts ALL EXPIRE SAME YEAR.

we can do whatever we want in 2 years. hopefully there's some good FA that year.

bynum we have to sign him to a long term one this year if we want to keep.

trade his ass. don't want to be stuck with him for the next 4 , 5 , 7 years.
          yeah, but those guys will still put numbers.....#3 this year in the west....remember what happened for San Antonio when they tanked a season???that what im getting at with wanting to get rid of Kobe tbh....

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            if Nash takes a vet minimum, it would be for a team that's already championship ready...he has already indicated an interest in joining Miami

if it does happen tho, there's the reliable spot up shooter that the team desperately needs
            That wouldn't work at all. They'd try to let Nash run the offense, watch Lebron and Wade suck without the ball in their hands, and Nash would end up being a spot up shooter. Miami shouldn't do that at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              That wouldn't work at all. They'd try to let Nash run the offense, watch Lebron and Wade suck without the ball in their hands, and Nash would end up being a spot up shooter. Miami shouldn't do that at all.

you know who has good pieces that could use a stud PG?

Utah

Comment

• I'm with Tua.

Trade Bynum away. Get some solid, young athletic players. Hell, we could probably snatch Josh Smith and Teague from Atlanta for Bynum.

Won't change much but we get rid of Bynum and get a shot blocking forward and a whatever guard.

Then rebuild after the contracts are up.

Comment

• so i hear the Lakers are looking to sign Jesus in the offseason at the point. Could be a good pick up if you got the cap space

I personally think you should get Bigfoot at center. His presence is enough to make missed shots

Comment

• Tuas sharp as **** lmaooooooo not 30 seconds after Tua explained Paus problem Magic literally just repeated exactly what he said on the ESPN lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

i must not be making sense then......

magic is a crap analyst.
                      Magic is reading this thread and taking your word for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X